PDA

View Full Version : Never Ending Story..

nalah
11-20-2002, 04:38 PM
I'VE DONE IT - tank No. 3 is in the house - hooray!!!!

but let me tell you,what a battle.
firstly,i showed him pics of new discus.... then i had to explain WHY i needed these discus.

so i proceeded to start setting up tank (while he wasn't looking)..... Sh## hit the fan - "another tank.i told you before..no more tanks,,blah,blah.."
But ,i need a tank for those new fish i'm getting.

But the hardest part was trying to explain why i had to turn filter on even though no fish in there yet... LOL

all this for discus. i ask you. Is it really worth it???
YOU BET!
;)

April
11-20-2002, 08:23 PM
LOL Pascale! glad you have another tank.
well hope you and the tank arent deposited in the drive way or the garage to live.

11-20-2002, 08:32 PM
Pril,
That is why you have the home for runaway mothers/wives. :thumbsup:
Hey Pascal, I will share my area with you at Prils. But.... under the condition that you help me with w/c's... lol ;) :P As Pril gladly announced that I have to do all of them.. :-\ :-\ , :) :) :)

Congrats on the new tank, and when the fishies arrive, please share pics...

Julz :thumbsup:

Discus_KC
11-20-2002, 08:40 PM
Pascale,

Congrats on the new tank !!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't get better, but I can help you out a bit. Buy brown colored fans, I do. How much grief do you think I have gotten with 150 tanks empty in the garage and the "Love of my Life" can't park her vehicle in there.

I just tell her I know where my priorities are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in deep S... for saying that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here to help you did the grave ROFLMAO

Jack

Ivan
11-20-2002, 08:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Thats sooooooooooooo funny.

April
11-20-2002, 09:31 PM
Yes...Pascale. im opening a home for runaway mothers and discus keepers who are deposited on their doorsteps.
so dont forget it.
BYOD. bring your own discus.
and GDAWC. or do some. lol
only rules. ;D

Smokey
11-20-2002, 10:50 PM
ahhh - throw the bum out !!!!!!

April
11-21-2002, 01:49 AM
Theres only one other rule when buying a new tank. dont get one thats big enough to be used to bury you in once you get killed. anything else goes.
;D
jack...fill those tanks back up before she claims that area for her car!!!!!
run....buy more fish! LOL.

nalah
11-21-2002, 03:27 AM
gee..all these options.
Julz & April - runaway house. good plan

April - tank to bury me in.LOL. i got a 44gal drum out back. my daughter reccons we can fit him into it no worries...LOL. she's more of a bi#@* than me. she says to fill it with acid.LOL

Jack - brown fans... LOL funny man.i like that.