PDA

View Full Version : discus LFS at serangoon, singapore

discindian
12-02-2002, 05:26 AM
Dear Guys/Gals

I am travelling to Singapore on an official tripon the 5th of this month. I am going there for the 1st time. Plz let me know where i can get a dozen of good blue diamonds/marlboros (1.5 - 2" size). I will be staying near serangoon. Let me know the LFS addresses near this place so that i can pick up few.

Also, guys in singapore...kindly let me know the approximate price so that i can be prepared.

Plz let me know if I am allowed to hand carry them from there...does the law allows me to do so. ???

hope u guys will respond back.

Toothfairy
12-04-2002, 12:35 AM
Discindian,

Here's a link of LFS listings in Singapore given by SLY.

http://www.aquarealms.com/lfs/lfs_list.php

Serangoon is close to downtown so you should be able to catch an MRT (train) or a cab to any of the hatcheries... Don't limit yourself to just the Serangoon locale. In my opinion, Singapore is discus paradise. There's more quality breeders per square mile than any other country.

As for prices, they should relatively be cheaper than US prices. Hand-carrying depends on airline policy so call your airline first.

I haven't brought any fish into the US yet but from what I hear it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

HTH

yapk
12-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Welcome to SG!