PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Discus Club First Meeting

EthanCote.com
12-05-2002, 03:46 PM
Hi All,

Since it looks like we won't be able to get a place for our first meeting for this year, I was thinking perhaps we can still get together at a restaurant?

I will be in Toronto from Friday Dec 20 to Wed Dec 25, 2002 so since I'm in town it would be great to meet some new faces.

What are people's opinion about meeting at a restaurant? Also if you are able to come, which day is best?

I also need nonimation for restaurant we can go to (any restaurant in close proximity to a fish shop would be great).

I know it is pretty close to Xmas and all, but I'm curious to see if there will be enuff interested people in attending. So start voting.

Cheers,

Chi.

Sean
12-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Push it out until February and I could show, but not this close to Christmas.

Sorry Windsor is too far from TO to commute right now.

Sean.

jim_shedden
12-12-2002, 10:18 PM
Chi : maybe we should put this in the general catagory right now. I must admit that I just found it. A lot of folks don't go to this section very often.

Jim

jim_shedden
12-12-2002, 10:20 PM
Chi : I think that a reasturant such as THe Maderin would be a good location or some place that has a buffet. Just a thought.

JIm

EthanCote.com
12-13-2002, 12:54 PM
Hi Jim,

I think yer correct. There prolly isn't much traffic here. I would have posted it in the General section but since it is an Event post I wasn't sure if it was allow.

Due to the low response rate, I think it is best to try again after the New Year.

Also since I have only 5 days in Toronto, I'll prolly be too busy with family, friends and running around all Toronto to visit all the local fish shop with Discus.

So folks, we'll start anew after the New Year.

On that note, I wish everyone a great holiday seasons. Best of wishes to you and your family and may all your pair be fertile and breeds lotsa babies.

Cheers,

Chi.

mench
12-13-2002, 03:56 PM
Hey,keep us "Mercians" in the loop.....we are only 3 short hrs from Trontro,so we can maybe make it for the meeting,and it would be nice to visit some of your fish rooms while we are up in the "Great White North"...

Mench