PDA

View Full Version : black spots..........

caspias
12-15-2002, 02:21 PM
I've seen many young discus around 2-3 inches having like black colored spots on the body, especially around fins and tail.is it normal ? will the black spots dissapear when they grow up ??

Also, how much does leopard snakeskin cost in US for a 2-3 inches size ??? What about other species like blue diamond, white diamond, etc ?

I'm a Newbee :)

Carol_Roberts
12-15-2002, 02:38 PM
If the black spots are on orange (Pigeon Blood) discus they are called peppering and may fade somewhat, but will not go away. I don't know the prices you asked for.
CArol :heart1:

Denny
12-15-2002, 03:48 PM
as for the second question

click on the banners for great lakes discus or a discus dream and you will find pictures and prices for the fish you are looking for and both are class acts

denny

12-15-2002, 04:09 PM
Caspias,
Mind you that you can expect to pay double what Those two fine men offer at the top of this site for a fish of similar size. For fish of close to comprable quality (I honestly don't think many, if any, LFSs offer as good of fish as they do with any regularity) you can expect to pay 5 or 6 times the price they charge. Even in that case, they probably came from those two guys or other people on this site...