PDA

View Full Version : The "donate"button

RichieE
01-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Hey everyone. Its a new year and If youve used this site a lot and plan to in the future consider helping Brewmaster Al if you havent allready. I just did and it was easy. He has not asked often but there are expenses.
If your not able to now keep it in mind for the future. Have a great year everyone. Rich

brewmaster15
01-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the thoughts Richie! :) We appreciate it greatly!

take care,
al

Discusgeo
01-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Hey RichieE thanks for the reminder. I was glad to help out Al keep the server up and running. This site has one of the better units running, try some other fish sites. Their servers are slow and it gets frustrating to wait and see if you can post much less read about something. I think Al could use a couple of bucks to keep it running as good as it does.
George

Ryan
01-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Been there, done that. This site grew so fast that it totally dragged the entire server it was on down with it! Everyone else who shared the server was complaining that their sites were slow. The old software we used when we first started ate up bandwidth like crazy, causing a lot of problems.

Simply eventually had to be moved to its own server, so the donations are greatly appreciated because they help to keep this site paid for. Without them, let's just say it's a hefty bill every month!

Ryan

brewmaster15
01-06-2003, 11:39 PM
Hi Rich , and George! thanks guys , Appreciate the donations more than I can say!

-al

RichieE
01-07-2003, 01:54 PM
I just figured a book with the knowledge Ive gained form this site is worth......well lets just say a lot more than I sent you guys ;D Glad to help. Rich

BlueTurquoise
01-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Al,

Keep up the good work buddy.

Chong

brewmaster15
01-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Thank you Chong!!!!!!!!!!!

-al