PDA

View Full Version : My Discus Pics (Lousy Quality)

beta
01-11-2003, 08:49 AM
My Discus Pics (Lousy Quality)

beta
01-11-2003, 08:51 AM
My Discus Pics

beta
01-11-2003, 08:53 AM
My Discus Pics

beta
01-11-2003, 08:54 AM
last one....saved the worst for the last

arpanlib
01-11-2003, 12:55 PM
hi beta,
congrats that your fish have been shifted to your new home and their new home. :bandana:

nice looking fish and the pics too.
i think that you need more lighting and cover the flash while clicking. this will surely give you better pics.

hey do you wanna sell you yellow face marlboro???

arpanlib

Carol_Roberts
01-11-2003, 02:59 PM
If you sit lower than the tank and point the camera (especially the flash) at an upwards angle it will help. I put extra light bars on top of my tank AND on the SIDE of my tank. I just borrow lights from other tanks, use lamps, etc.

Your camera was trying to focus on the background in the first picture instead of the fish. On automatic it seems the camera picks the biggest thing to focus on sometimes.

The nice thing about digital cameras is we can check our shot immediately and adjust light and angle and then take 30 more shots to get a good one to post, lol.

Carol :heart1:

paulmat
01-11-2003, 09:25 PM
BETA
The important thing is the fish look good ;D

Paul :guitarist:

beta
01-11-2003, 11:58 PM
Thanks for all ur comments :)

Arpan: I have already sold the red Marlboros, these pictures were taken in my old setup about 2 months back.

Carol: Thanks for the advice Carol. I'll be getting a Digital Camera in March so hopefully i'll have better pics

Paul Mat: Thanks!

arpanlib
01-12-2003, 12:27 AM
hey beta,
am sad to hear that you have sold your discus already.

but if you have anything in the future, i will be willing to take it from you.

all the best, and by the way which all discus do you have now???

arpanlib

01-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi Beta!!!! :)

Thanks for posting in the picture section!! Looked like you had many varieties of discus in your tank. A new digital in March?? ...how exciting!!! ;D Lucky YOU!!!!!

Weezy