PDA

View Full Version : New homepage

Discus_Hans
01-14-2003, 08:52 PM
FINALY, my new home page (alto what's ready till now) is online, Fons did a good job, it's not completed yet but I couldn't wait, during this week he will put up all old show pictures again so NO dead links anymore THANKS FONS,
Hans.

http://www.discus-hans.nl

01-14-2003, 09:00 PM
Looks good, Hans :thumbsup:

Randy

April
01-14-2003, 09:15 PM
HI Hans...i already had a sneak preview..but thats great!!

taybelZ
01-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Hi Hans,
looks good, nice photos & nice discus ;D
Dave

Jason
01-15-2003, 05:33 AM
very nice Hans, but not enough alenquer pictures :P

zoids
01-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Nice home page hans :) Keep it up!

brewmaster15
01-15-2003, 11:35 AM
Hey Stranger!
Site looks great! and Nice work Fons :)

-al

01-15-2003, 03:07 PM
nice site....more santarem and alenquer pictures. ;)

John_Nicholson
01-15-2003, 03:12 PM
I thought that you were leaving?????LOL

Glad to see you back.

-john

01-15-2003, 11:36 PM
Hey Hans--the guy that has to sleep in after partying in Germany, How's it goin'. Are you going to Aquarama? If not--see ya in 04! Joe 8)

SLY
01-16-2003, 01:03 AM
I heard about that duisburg story too joe lol I told ya hans ur not going anywhere when u said ur quitting discus. ;D

01-16-2003, 01:16 AM
Very Nice Good Deal! ;) Maybe I'll see Ya O4 hee.hee.hee
Best wishes Hans
Cary Gld!

April
01-16-2003, 02:01 AM
Hans only lasted a few months without fish :fish:!! he lost all his bets....
and....i heard hans never saw any fishies :fish:at duisburg....
:fish:(this is what you were meant to be lookin at there)....hmmmmm........
maybe there werent any?

::)

Smokey
01-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Nice to see you'r still around.
Btw, very nice site. Your buddy came through !!!!

talk later.

smokey

01-18-2003, 07:19 PM
April, Yeah, Hans hung with us to the wee hours doin' the beer thing. Because he is not at all vertically challenged, ( 6'4 or more? ) it takes awhile for the beer to take effect ( he also has a hollow leg ). He then had to get his beauty sleep to the tune of 10:30 a.m. ;)the following day. You may be asking--Did the beauty sleep work? Ask Hans! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
In reality and due respect, Hans is a great guy who helps alot of people and a real honest guy. I'll say the same about his cohorts at DPH! Kirsten ( sp ? ) from Discus Brief accompanied all of us derelects to the Disco--seemed like 15,000 attendees.What a wild time !!!!! Many of the different areas in Germany make significantly different brews--( Brewmeister would approve!! )The one major flaw---they had Miller Lite! It seems although the Germans have some of the best beer I ever put a liplock on--some of the newbies like Miller Lite. The Konig Beer and top shelf American Liquor saved the day. Special thanks to Zoo Zajac ( Christian Homrighausen )and the Degen brothers for getting us scrubmonkeys into the VIP Tier. We had our own bar complete with two waitresses. There were about 20 or so of us and a reinforcement showed up to lend a hand. I gotta say, the Germans are the best Hosts!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I tried without success to buy Robin from Rare Breed Discus, a jaluka of beer. She said she had already had her quota of one the night before. Her husband's response? She's a cheap date !!! Too much fun and then the discus too! Yeehaaaaa!Duisburg 2004--can't wait! Joe :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Discus_Hans
01-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Hee friends thanks for the nice words and heeeeeeee Joe, stop giving me a bad name ha ha ha ha or I will start talking about the first night we went out with the smaller group hi hi hi hi hi.

Hee Joe i'm sorry but I'm not at the aquarama but you can be sure I'm in Germany '04 ha ha ha ha only a few days more I think, I can't handle again so much fun in only 3 days or do I've to say 2 nights ha ha ha ha ha ha.

And Cary I'm sure you will be there to next time, I COUNT ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus??????????? there were Discus in Duisburg why did nobody tell me?????????????????????????

Hans.

01-18-2003, 10:41 PM
;)

01-19-2003, 01:40 AM
Hans, my tall fair haired friend, You should know by now Duisburg cannot be done in three days. You may get a hangover, so you need to go into training---like Peter Pan! Off to Netherland! Contrary to public opinion, peter pan and bed pan are not the same thing---but in the Netherlands--they share a shepherds life where the men are men---and the sheep are scared!! Just kidding sir!!! HaHa!!There is no time for recouperation in Germany , You just have to bear with the wacky American! I for got the small group---could you possibly be talking about the place Tabletop Dancing ? Either way--Cary said you were in chat. Let me know when you plan on saying all the bad things about me that you have stored up--so I can defend myself from the Now Worlds Famous Discus Hans the Super Hero. I see NanDiscus is here also!!!! Next 04 Duisburg--- make it 10 days and only then will I refer to you as a hacker!!! Your old friend---Joe ;D :P :D ;) :) ::) :-\ :P

Discus_Hans
01-19-2003, 12:06 PM
Hee Joe, I can't think of anything to bad mouth you, but give me some time maybe I can find something ha ha ha ha ha ha don't worry, Hans.

Fons_van_der_Hart
01-19-2003, 05:44 PM
I really don't know what you're talking about guys...
Only remember our good friend Bob ;D ;D
For the rest I can't remember any Discus in Germany..

Fons.

01-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Hans--I think you meant your good friend Bob the Slob HAHAHA!! :D :D :D :DThat guy was too much! I've never before seen a guy fall down so much or as obnoxious as he. Take Care, Joe ;D ;D ;D

Discus_Hans
01-19-2003, 06:23 PM
O my god please Joe, he was not my friend and the way he behave, he never will be. Hans.

Fons_van_der_Hart
01-19-2003, 07:57 PM
He Joe.. it wasn't Hans saying our "good friend"..... :o
Maybe the German beer is still in your system 8) 8)

Fons...

BTW Did you know he broke his arm during one of his falls... :(

April
01-19-2003, 08:32 PM
HI there Fons.
;D
not sure id survive all these discus conventions....

Discus_Hans
01-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Don't worry April, I will be your Gardian Angel at Duisburg '04, so don't worry, Hans.

01-20-2003, 12:37 AM
Fons, Sorry--I did not even look at the poster. You made me feel better now that Bob inflicted some damage to his arm. One less hand in which to paw the ladies!!! The pervert!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Joe

Who's friend is he anyway? I want to stop insulting Hans as I will see him soon in 04.

01-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Hans--I visited your new and improved web site and am impressed with your fish. Now that I have complimented you--check the two additions to your guestbook from me Joe 8)