PDA

View Full Version : hrm.. found something interesting..

Dwalin
01-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone, first post here, and am just kicking around for some info.

I recently purchased a few discus books at my local aquarium society auction. Inside one of them are two Degen discus certs, signed by mr.degen! Just wondering of these are rare, or rather common, etc... any info or links to where i can get more info on this stuff would be fabullus. As for asking the origionater of where the books came from, thats not an option. They were donated by a long time club members wife, its doubtful she even knew they were stuck into the book. Thanks in advance folks.

-Dwalin

Don_Lee
01-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Hi Dwalin,

I am not sure if the certificates are rare, although I have never seen one before. If you go to discus.pagina.nl, there are links there related to Degen as well as many other discus sites that may provide you more information. Also, I would think the DPH board may know more about this, as they are European based. I believe Bernd Degen did send certificates out with his fish, as J. Wattley does, to certify their authenticity as coming from their respective hatcheries.

HTH,

Don

jim_shedden
01-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Dwalin : Any chance of posting a picture of the certificate?

Jim

Dwalin
01-16-2003, 05:21 PM
Dwalin : Any chance of posting a picture of the certificate?

Jim

Be more than happy to. i'll post back later this evening with a link to the image on website. Just dont have my camera here at the moment but will be retrieving it this afternoon from family :)

-Dwalin