PDA

View Full Version : Going to Carys tomorrow

01-23-2003, 02:23 PM
Hello all, i have not been around much latly, but i just wanted to tease a few of you. >:(
I am off to see Cary and family tomorrow morning. ;D
Here is the only bummer part of the whole thing. As long as i have been keeping discus i have wanted to go to carys house and hand pick a few fish for myself.
Well, now i have the chance to, but i have gotten out of fish keeping completely. :'(
Not one single discus in the house, and to be sure it stayed that way for a little while i sold off all my tanks, stands and equipment to someone.
So now i have the chance to sneak a few breeders from Cary when hes not looking, and i cant. LOL
Aint life a *****. He he he.
I will enjoy the trip all the same im sure.
Look out Detroit, here i come.
Take care, Matt
PS. What are the odds when i come back i start a new setup??He He He

Aquarius
01-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Hi Matt,

You know, to curve your appetite, you could always pick some up and I'll come see you in Green Bay! Just make sure that they don't get to attached ;D ;D

-steve

Pick
01-23-2003, 02:54 PM
Big Matt!

I did not realize you had been through rehab! LOL! I won't lay odds but it's safe to say that you're going to get to test your metal!

Best to Ya!

TC

01-23-2003, 02:59 PM
Matt?
I am confused, last I heard you only downsized, and moved on to different tropicals. What happened? Nora too? Thought she had her fav's that weren't allowed to leave the premise. This saddens me... ???

Yep.. I sure am jealous! Please tell Cary and Sue hello for me. :P

Please don't be a stranger.
Julz :)

01-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Cool 8)

I hope your visit inspires you to jump back in the hobby. :)

Mike

allan_mark76
01-23-2003, 04:21 PM
mparsons can you please take A LOT of PICTURES ;D :o ;D ::) ;D for me... I'd like to see Cary's set up and his discus.
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

Denny
01-23-2003, 04:46 PM
matt

that figures, just when i get the time to head to green bay for a weekend, i find out you are gone and have no fish left. dang. i leave for there tomorrow morning and was going to look you up.

oh well,

have fun at cary's i bet you get the urge again. ;D

denny

Wahter
01-23-2003, 05:45 PM
Matt,

I'm sure you will enjoy visiting Cary's place. Here are the best out of all the pics I took during my visit last summer:

http://www.aquariumhobbyist.com/discus/showcase/cary/index.html

(I couldn't get any of his fish at that time either - my QT tank was having problems from the prior fish that occupied it!).

Walter

redlines
01-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Matt,

Maybeeeeeeeee you could bring a nice pair back with you FOR ME & drop them off on your way home!!! I will meet you in the parking lot of TARGET on I43 & Hwy60 OK.

Andy ;D ;D ;D ;D

chirohorn
01-23-2003, 06:44 PM
Walter, thanks for posting that link. I missed it the first time around.

fcdiscus
01-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Matt, Just Looking would be good enough for me! And I bet Cary talks your ear off anyway! ;) Frank

01-23-2003, 07:41 PM
Have a good time Matt, make sure you wear your Oakland Raiders sweatshirt...Cary will like that ;D ;D ;D

Randy

April
01-23-2003, 08:02 PM
have fun matt.....and i do hope you two boys will be on your best behaviour..
maybe you can give us a sneak preview on what cary has coming up for sale.

Discus_KC
01-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Matt,

Best and behavior with you and Cary !!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Have a great time and get the bug back !!!! Then you can come visit me and get some tanks !!!!!!! I need a few LESS!!!!!!! Hehehehe

Jack

A visit to Cary is worth any wait !!!!!!!!! Regardless of buying or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-23-2003, 08:22 PM
Andy, talk Cary into it and you on. I can make it happen if you can.
April, im sure it will be all seroiusness and no fun, cuz Cary and i are way to mellow to get in any trouble. 8)
Sorry DJ it was time for a break, but if i am around, you are still invited anytime.
Julz, Nora agreed to all but her guppy tank. That one she wouldnt part with.... go figure.... dam guppies.
Ill see if i have any room left after all the baby pics and ill get a nice one of Cary in a suit. He he he.
Till then... Matt

SLY
01-23-2003, 09:19 PM
it's only a matter of time matt..I am sure you will be back..how could u resist those big fat round discus for long? Hope you enjoy your trip. ;)

Ardan
01-24-2003, 07:04 AM
Good to see you Matt!

Have fun. I'm betting that it won't be long before the discus bug bites hard. ;D

Take care.

Don_Lee
01-24-2003, 12:49 PM
Have fun Matt! You are going to the wrong place if you want to stay away from discus-lol.

Don ;D

01-27-2003, 09:29 PM
OK Matt, fill us in...where are the pics....... ;D ;D

Randy

RAWesolowski
01-28-2003, 10:12 PM
Shhh! Cary has got him changing water...