PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Baltazar
02-01-2003, 11:38 PM
Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for the great information in this forum. I just purchased my tank and all the trimings and I cannot wait to get it all set up with my first
attempt at Discus. After spending numerous hours on the forum here I actually think that I am as prepared as I can be without having any fish 8)
Wish me luck and thanks again!!
Balt

Francisco_Borrero
02-02-2003, 12:02 AM
Good luck Baltazar and welcome !
There is nothing like starting out with good quality fish from a reputable breeder. Check out today's thread on general discussion by someone who just begun his/her first discus tank. The juveniles shown are of outstandingn quality ! That is major part of the battle. Cheers, Francisco.

Ardan
02-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Hi,
I agree with Francisco, get good fish from a reputable breeder, give the fish the proper environment (good clean water, bare bottom easy to clean, lots of wc, good food, temp mid 80's) and the fish will be happy and so will you ;D 8)

Welcome!

Anna Piranha
02-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Here's wishing you all the luck in the world! I found that research is half the battle. The fact that you've read a lot on this forum puts you miles ahead. I don't know how Discus keepers and breeders ever did it without benefit of the internet and all of the experts that have convened here to further the hobby. Hats off to the old timers :cowboy:

Anna