PDA

View Full Version : Nice Banner GLD

02-12-2003, 09:53 PM
Cary,
That is one sharp banner. I see your web designer had some free time! Looking good.

Miles ;)

Ryan
02-12-2003, 10:12 PM
I don't think his web designer did that banner, but the person who did will be assisting the web designer in the near future ;)

Ryan

02-12-2003, 10:35 PM
:thumbsup:

April
02-12-2003, 10:39 PM
i like it. it caught my eye immediately.
now does that mean i get to have those fish in my tanks?

02-13-2003, 01:44 AM
Cary, i hope you had a banner day---- I see no banner!! Wasssssssssssssssssup?????????????????? Joe ???

Ryan
02-13-2003, 01:46 AM
AOL users need to learn how to clean out their temporary internet files. The AOL web browser does not refresh pages automatically like other browsers, and so you must do it manually. This is why AOL users often cannot see changes that I make to the board (for instance, Frank couldn't get to the auction link and several people couldn't see the new rotating banners when I switched them).

I don't have AOL so I cannot offer any advice on how to go about correcting this. Other AOL users may know what the cause is - perhaps they will share a fix with us.

Ryan

02-13-2003, 07:19 AM
All I can say is THANKS WEZZY!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

One day I ask Wezzy will You work for Discus? Without a pause She answers yes!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

She asked me slowly what can I do for You? hee.hee.hee.

I said I need a Face lift! You know a new banner. She said Ok no Problem! A day later She's done am Happy! And I Think her work is Great! ;D ;D

Thanks again Wezzy
The best banner I ever had!
Cary Gld!

02-13-2003, 10:19 AM
Using AOL, clean out your cookies (open the internet and go to properties, hit the clear cookies button) then re-launch AOL and maybe that will work!

As for Cary.................. he's the BEST!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Weezy ;D

02-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Oooooooooooooooo I like too, Weezy!... :o :o :o Superb job as usual. :thumbsup:

(Told ya she would jump at the chance Carebear!) ;)

Julz :)

brewmaster15
02-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Nice Work Wezzy!!!!
Thats one sharp looking banner! Cary sure knows how to work with quality!

-al

paulmat
02-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Cary and Weezy
The first thing I thought when I saw the banner was how cool GLD's new design was,and immediatly wondered if Wheey was responsible for it.
I love it when two talented people collaborate :thumbsup: :computer2: :fish:

Paul :guitarist:

Carol_Roberts
02-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Good Job Weezy :thumbsup:
I Noticed it right away too! I love the colors! It looks fun - like a party with balloons and fireworks. And I clicked it (which is the whole point of a banner) to see if any changes had been made to Cary's site.

chirohorn
02-13-2003, 12:08 PM
Beautiful work - it really stands out. I noticed the change immediately. Does that mean I hang around here too much?

Ryan
02-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Carol, I think she's gonna be doing graphics for the new site :) I don't know where she keeps finding all this free time, but as long as she's got nothing better to do I'll keep her busy. LOL.

Ryan

Carol_Roberts
02-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Good deal Ryan. I don't like the "space invaders" feel (one of the first Atari video games for those under 40). I think the site needs to be simplified and brightened up. New discus pictures are always nice too!

chuck
02-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Weezy,
Great job, I'm with Carol, It looks very fresh and festive. :balloon: :balloon: :hat: ..Now pass the Beer??? ;D

Now Cary you have to let her do your site and get rid of them :furious: discus that follow your cursor around ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chuck

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-13-2003, 01:44 PM
Hey shut up Chuck...I LOVE those!! that is what I do during my lunch hour is sit and Play with the little swimming discus on Cary's web page!! ;D ;D ;D LMAO!
How could you not Chuck! :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:

seriously tho.. and this only lasts a moment for me....
"GREAT job on the Banner!" I noticed it right off... course I Knew it had to be Weezy that did it.... everything was Spelled correctly! HAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaa Just kidden ya Cary my little brotha ;) :-*
LOOKS GOOD!

K :gorgeous:

02-13-2003, 02:15 PM
LMAO.... Ain't that the truth.... Karen?
Thank goodness one doesn't haveta know how to spell Q-u-a-l-i-t-y to produce Quality

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Me too j/k Cary... 8)

Chris-C
02-13-2003, 04:18 PM
:o :o :o

rsawest
02-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Great job on the banner, Weezy! You do great work. ;D ;D ;D

02-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Weezy,
Great Job! So you do work for fish. LOL

Miles

02-13-2003, 09:26 PM
OK Weez... Cats outa the bag now... I forsee "Orchids out... more tank space in" lol...... ;) I would almost go for the "Work for Tanks" deal....
Go wwweezy.... Go wwweezy..... Go wwweezy ;D

02-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks everybody for the nice comments!!!!

No.... never..... I love my orchids... my angelfish... my discus... heeheehee, but I did rearrange my amazon room last night and am adding 4 tanks on Saturday! Yepee..... I am so excited!!! Will need Julz to come over and set up her killer time saving water changing system!!! ;D ;D ;D It is so cool.... I just drool with envy everytime I see her do water changes!!

Weezy ::)

Don_Lee
02-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Oh no, is Cary getting fancy on us??? LOL, the new banner looks great.

Don ;D