PDA

View Full Version : The Dating Game.

April
02-13-2003, 01:59 AM
ok...heres the deal. I have a new pair. and they are fantastic parents. i got the pair complete with a spawn. and now they have another spawn of at least 75 fry.
but id like to try her with another male. and...there is a forum member who thinks i need to send this female to him. so id like to try her out with another male or two first.
so.....here are the bachelors.
who should she have a family with?
heres the lovely little woman. shes a fantastic mom...hopefully she will let another new man in her life. LOL.

April
02-13-2003, 02:03 AM
Bachelor number one.
this is a true family man...and has alencer and manacapura in him. so hopefully get some nice red alencer type kids.
he has a young family now..but when they are both free from their duties hopefully they will hit it off ?
oh...his sisters are all very red and more solid bodies.

April
02-13-2003, 02:05 AM
Bachelor number two.
this guy is an alencer f1 . and he has fertilized eggs and all were fertile. but hes a bit pushy with his girls. but this young lady possibly can put him in his place and they may have some nice kids?
here he is.

April
02-13-2003, 02:08 AM
Bachleor number three.
this guy is a snake x rsg. and he is fertilizing eggs...but just a young guy. never raised a family.
but...hes keen.

o.k...anyone got any ideas what id get? or who would make the nicest kids?

April
02-13-2003, 02:13 AM
oh...heres who shes with now. should she just stick to the faithful father of all her children?
hes very protective . attacks my siphon hose fiercely. i thought he should look for a nice redhead.

paulmat
02-13-2003, 04:47 AM
April
Why break up a happy couple. In this day and age you just never know what you got till it's gone. JMO
Hes a fine looking lad and dad.

Paul :guitarist:

April
02-13-2003, 08:08 AM
the fry are about 50 /50. half are barred...and other half pigeons. but..the pigeon fry have pepper. so.....who would like to buy all the peppered pigeons? some are not too peppered...but different backgrounds or environment...or stresssed...i can bet their gonna be alot more peppered as they get older ?

gary1218
02-13-2003, 08:18 AM
WOW April, that female is a real HONEY. She's GORGEOUS. The pic of bachelor #2 doesn't show his color very well. Does he have some nice red on him or is he more plain brown? I think he would still be my choice and hope to get fry that are like mom but with more of an overall solid red body color.

If that's your choice, since it was my idea first ;D, put me at the top of the list for some fry ;D

GARY

PS It's to bad you don't have a male the same as the female. That yellow/gold color is very nice as well.

Jason
02-13-2003, 10:07 AM
hmmm I would elimidate all of the above 8)

DarkDiscus
02-13-2003, 10:17 AM
April,

I agree with Gary, though with genetics, you never know. One question - on the 50% of the fry which are not PB, what do the end up looking like?

John

April
02-13-2003, 10:55 AM
John...i dont know yet. so far though the fry are nice and round..just cute little barred guys. perhaps show more red?
we will see.
Gary. the alencer is from mike. its an f1. hes quite red looking lately.
the female actually is darker than that pic shows. more brown. especially when breeding. she has the eyebar almost like a ghost.
Gary....shall they have the chicken pot to raise the kids you want? lol.
Jason says none of the above...as he is the guy who wants her shipped to him. hes pacing. lol. i think i ought to keep her around for a bit. :P

02-13-2003, 11:03 AM
I pick Bachelor #2 as well.
Sorry Jason... :P I just couldn't bear shipping my beauty off to the unknown regions of Canuk.... Besides... doesn't the stud usually go to the females home to do the dirty deed? :)

April
02-13-2003, 11:10 AM
yes jason...julz is right!!!! besides i also have some very red santarems from mike im waiting to mature...and a nice sanmarah i could use. it could go on and on..
think thats what jason wants her for his santarem or sanmarah .

02-13-2003, 11:49 AM
April if you must and " only if you must "..... bachelor #2 would also be my choice ;)

They're all very nice

Beth

DarkDiscus
02-13-2003, 12:03 PM
April,

If the barred 50% come out good, I would refrain from breaking up the couple. That's a pretty good percentage for sweet looking fry. Maybe you should hold off on the forced divorce!

;)

John

Carol_Roberts
02-13-2003, 01:31 PM
OK, I'm going to be different and vote for #1 because of his shape and fins. You've seen his sisters and know they have more red and less striations. I think this will give you the "wild" look you like.

02-13-2003, 01:39 PM
You Girls have it all wrong... Females travel to the one providing stud service. In this case Jason... :o :o :o :o :o

Mike 8)

02-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm beg to differ Mr. Wells....... :P

Female never travels for any type of service... lol ;D

02-13-2003, 03:20 PM
ha ha ha...

When I was growing up our neighbors breed/raised/showed Boxers. They had 14 different American and Canadian champions all of them were males... They ran a stud service and all of the *****es were flown in from all over the country for a brief stay. Ahh what a life food shelter and all the .... never mind

We breed English Springer's our females always visit...

People are a little different... ;D ;D ;D

Mike

02-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Mike,

ROFLMAO !!!
Just like cattle, I would send the bulls off to be collected.

Miles

April
02-13-2003, 08:40 PM
yes mike...your right. i wasnt thinking. and i should know that . as i took my girl to stud too. the guy needs to feeel comfortable in his own home...or no go. lol. touchy those men....
ok whats your choice then mike.
remember....mothers know best what a good guy is for her. that wild redhead is not her type..and she just was being a rebel to spite her parents. she needs a more sensible boy.
and..i just found a nice red marlboro female for the male..one i had got from mike. very red. and had her breeding tube down. so he will be in love. although she has a male marlboro with her...but if hes lousy...

02-13-2003, 09:20 PM
OK OK :P I stand corrected....

But I betcha 10 ta 1 her little filly won't budge from her home, no matter who the stud it.... lol... (Sorry Jason :-\)

Pril.... Go with door # 2.... :P

April
02-13-2003, 09:23 PM
what id really like...is for one of these to get going. one of mikes santarem x alencer. or the sanmarah.
think you may be right julz....might have to make jason squirm . lol.

April
02-13-2003, 09:40 PM
heres the three reds. santarem x alencer , sanmarah and the manacapura x alencer.

02-13-2003, 10:31 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Jason
02-13-2003, 11:18 PM
you want a stud, the dog is packed up and ready to go!

02-14-2003, 12:06 AM
Pic #2 is the one I would use...

J you crazy dog.... ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Jason
02-14-2003, 12:33 AM
J-diggedy-dawg!

BLUEKNIGHT
02-14-2003, 01:15 AM
Nice fish. :o :o :o

April
02-14-2003, 03:07 AM
uh...Jason you can keep that lousy daschauhau.
seems bachelor number two is the winner. and he sits staring longingly at an empty cone too...dreaming.....
I'll imform him in a few weeks he will be going on his date. ::)

02-14-2003, 07:40 AM
Males are "funny like that"....sitting, staring longingly at thier cones dreaming....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/wink.gif

Tony

Jason
02-14-2003, 09:23 AM
What's wrong with my daschehuahua? he would have knocked the socks off the judges at Westminster!

Lol Tony! I'm gonna go stare at my cone 8)