PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Amazon

Mr. Limpet
02-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Come on you guys, you don't have to like the show to appreciate the arial shots and other footage. Supposedly on the Rio Negro, and they haven't even been able to catch anything to eat yet. Am I the only one that watched? Paul.

brewmaster15
02-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Hi Paul,

LOL>..... you need more discus!!!! ;D

-al

Don_Lee
02-14-2003, 12:04 PM
I am amped up for that too! My wife taped it for me last night, I am looking forward to viewing it. Cant wait!

Don ;D

Aquatic_Design
02-14-2003, 12:15 PM
Hi Paul,
I watched it so I could see the Amazon as well. I new it would be my only chance to see it.
Of course I also have to point out that

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Women Rule ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

chuck
02-14-2003, 12:39 PM
I was waiting for them to catch some wild discus to eat when they went fishing... I guess they didn't use beef heart for bait ;D
chuck

02-14-2003, 01:21 PM
I wonder how the ladies team survive. Jeanna the knock out swimsuit model uses the pot to boil her underwear rather than water to drink. They have to use the same pot to cook. It's gonna be interesting to watch. My last addition of wild discus came the Rio Negro. Maybe we 'll see some native catching discus there.
Jimmy.

Ryan
02-14-2003, 01:29 PM
We should have all signed up for the show just to go and catch our own heckels. Then they could have voted us off first and we could have smuggled our catch back home in our luggage. See, why weren't we thinking?

Ryan

Wolf
02-14-2003, 02:51 PM
eheh if you cant catch a fish in that river somethings wrong. I would love to go down there and do a combo peacock bass fishing trip and discus hunt.

Mr. Limpet
02-14-2003, 02:56 PM
My kids got me into this show, but this one is definetely the most interesting with the setting and the male vs. female twist. The ladies may not have gotten their priorities quite right at first, washing bikinis instead of building a shelter, but they got the first laugh. We will see how it turns out.
I hope we do get some under water shots, but I'm guessing that it will be mostly caymens and pirhanas. Those discus and tetras just aren't very intimidating. Paul.

02-14-2003, 05:01 PM
HA HA Chuck, that is what I told the wife last night while we were watching it.......A little beefheart and blackworms and they would be set.........

Randy

Aquarius
02-14-2003, 07:40 PM
Yep, it will be a good show. I just wonder when the women will figure out that their Hand Lotions and Body Oils they brought with have a nice effect to bring in all them bugs! ::) And gee, wathing them make the fire was a blast, then having them light the "Kerosen lamp" as the fire wasn't bright enough!

My wife and me just wish they'd give the deaf women a brake too!

-steve

PS. Don't worry Girls, the men were quite funny to watch too