PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Everyone

usdiscus
02-14-2003, 01:41 PM
I would like to thank everyone that have written us in reguards to my recent heart problems. It was tough to see a middle age guy cry, but you guys managed to do it. My family and I are VERY touched by our friends, discus nuts, family and people I dont even know showing that indeed tropical fish, esp. Discus bring out the best in people.
I am still having some problems and hopefully they wont involve more hospitals, we just got our bill for the first week and its over 130,000. which means that starting today ALL my Discus are going up in price to a dollar more per fish. I figure I can have the bill taken care of by the year 2090.
We are still conducting business, but its a slow process and Im a little slower than I was a while ago. I appreciate Frank C for his help and thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Thanks, Tim ( U. S. Discus)

Wahter
02-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey Tim,

Thanks for the update. :) Take it easy and hope your recovery is a speedy one with no bumps!

For those who don't know, Tim also has a bonsai tree business, so he's running two businesses at once.

Hope you and the Mrs. have a nice Valentine's Day. I'll try to get over there for a visit sometime! ;)

Walter

brewmaster15
02-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Hi Tim,
I'm glad you are doing better! :) rest and take it easy.

sincerely,
al

fcdiscus
02-14-2003, 02:29 PM
Great to see you up and about Tim! Now get them Discus rolling! Frank ;)

Don_Lee
02-14-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the update Tim, glad your health is improving and will be wishing the best for you!

Don ;D

Aquatic_Design
02-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Tim,
It's good to hear you're feeling better. ;D ;D ;D

Donna :)

paulmat
02-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Tim
I think you should charge 3 dollars more and you'll have that bill paid off by 2025, lol
Glad to hear the crisis is over and now the hard part begins,
Good luck and good health to you ;D

Paul :guitarist: