PDA

View Full Version : problems with DAAH again or is it just me?

chuck
02-17-2003, 06:19 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems connecting to the "other" forum DAAH?
chuck

Ryan
02-17-2003, 06:21 PM
DAAH is down. There's no word yet from Chad as to an estimated up-time.

Ryan

02-17-2003, 06:33 PM
Maybe they forgot to pay taxes..... ;D ;D.. Just a joke.... don't get all rattled up!!! :o :o

korbi_doc
02-17-2003, 06:45 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: Thanks guys, glad you addressed this; wondered 'bout the problem, couldn't get on all day today. Maybe this great snowstorm got to them, hahahaha! j/k Dottie ??? ???

Carol_Roberts
02-17-2003, 06:49 PM
It's just you Chuck, lol

They were down last night too

Tyler
02-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Thanks Ryan.....
Yes, we are experiencing problems with the server again. I'm sure Chad is on it, I'll post when it's back up. Sorry for the inconvenience, and please be patient.

Tyler

fcdiscus
02-17-2003, 07:15 PM
Hey Anand! I get it! Frank :o ;)

Francisco_Borrero
02-17-2003, 07:27 PM
DAAH is down but it will be back up, stronger than ever. Thanks Ryan.
Cheers, Francisco.

lovdiscus
02-18-2003, 01:05 AM
Thanks for bringing this up...I was thinking I was going crazy....I am a newbie at the forum and someone asked me a question...and I am feeling bad because I can't answer them.....I have been trying...
Now I know it is not just me losing it......lol

Donna
www.djshatchery.com

If the person who asked me the question about my water changes is here somewhere....Thanks!! I had made an error on that page and thanks to you noticing it....I changed it right away..
I really appreciate it.
Donna

Tad
02-18-2003, 02:57 AM
I just finished talking to Chad and he wanted me to tell our DAAH forum friends that We should be up tomorrow...We are waiting on a Domain transfer to our NEW DAAH SERVER, I want to thank all of you who have been patient with the recent server problems we have been experiencing...We will definately email all of our members when we go back live ;)

Again thanks Simply for the use of your forum to make this announcement,

Tad

Smokey
02-18-2003, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the update!!!

Smokey

Tad
02-21-2003, 02:48 PM
DAAH went live again last night a lot longer down then expected....We eliminated our old webhosting company and now own our Server ;D....I want to thank all of you who have been patient with this change over but it will be worth it in the long run... ;D
Special Cudos to Ryan for all of his assistance and his help and thanks to Simply for providing an avenue to reach out to our membership... ;)

best regards,
Tad

http://66.45.64.233/index.php
OR
http://daah.info