PDA

View Full Version : Could it be?? Al's fish room!!!

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
03-04-2003, 01:33 AM
Nah..... Probably Aprils.........
ROTFLMAO

I guess this person took this pic of BEHIND my TV while I was at work! :-[ :-[ :-[
Could You IMAGINE... if something went wrong and you had to figure out WHAT wire was loose? HCOW :o :o :o
this puts an entire new meaning or appreciation to the Christmas light GARRRRRRRBAGE Light strings eh!?

:gorgeous:

discuskrib
03-04-2003, 06:56 AM
now how could anyone resist NOT pulling at least one wire after reading that sign?!?

April
03-04-2003, 08:25 AM
I think thats Brews house for sure. LOL.

mench
03-04-2003, 08:32 AM
HHHHHIIIIMMMMMMMM that looks an shot of behind my home theater.....

Mench

brewmaster15
03-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Hey Now!!!!

I never gave permission to anyone to publish that Pic! :) ROTLMAO!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

incidentally, I spent the day home yesterday trying to find the source of an electrical short. Turns out I had a bad outlet , insulation melted right off the whites. Luckily it was not in the fish room, but it was the living room tank.

I always knew that Discus would be the death of me, just didn't think it would be electrical in nature! :)

-al

DarkDiscus
03-04-2003, 12:12 PM
Karen,

Who are you kidding? There's nowhere near enough wires for that to be AL's fishroom!!!

;D

John

ALFO13
05-12-2003, 06:13 PM
that looks to complicated. LIke if you ever had to change something it would likely take a half hour figureing out with to move and to where. lol

Alex

mench
05-22-2003, 07:39 PM
Ok Red where the heck are ya???

Mench

April
05-22-2003, 08:07 PM
Red is still being stubborn about hooking up her wires....for her puter. she has been gently prodded.... she doesnt feel her house is settled in enough for a puter i guess...or maybe her puter has that many wires and shes still trying to colour code them?
I will call her and see if i can get her hooking up the wires.

05-22-2003, 08:21 PM
Gently prodded...YA RIGHT!! ;D

I told ya what happened to ME the last time I mentioned it to her :( I still havent regained my hearing in that ear >:(

have mercy on your soulhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/t/keano.gif

April
05-22-2003, 08:34 PM
lol. ok..i was downplaying...it. i just tried to call.but shes not home.
maybe you need to go down there and hook it up Tony......
your not afraid of her are you? lol.

ReeferKimberly
05-23-2003, 02:50 AM
wait a sec, what are you talking about?!?
did one of you break in last night?
kimberly :-*