PDA

View Full Version : New member and question -TDS Meter

Gisela
03-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone, I just love this forum, I think I have read just about every post, really great informationhere. Anybody else from Alaska here?
I want to introduce myself, my name is Gisela and I live in Alaska, I have had discus and am now just starting back in to it. These are my tanks, 120 gal, mostly set up with Rainbows, Kribs, Angles, Severun and One very big Tin foil barb I call hoover, he is one heck of a good vacuum cleaner and plants and waiting for a new unit for co2, 80 gal, with African's, 48 gal with guppies, plants with a Co2 unit,
New 72 BF, bare bottom with bog wood and swords just a couple of angles in there to get sponge filter going, and my Discus are in a 60 gal quarintine tank.
We are in the process of running Ro water and getting that to stablize. Now my quesiton is where can I find a TDS meter, I know I read it here on the forum but can not find that information.
Thanks so much and I love all the pictures of everyones tanks and fishes. :D

Ardan
03-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Hi and welcome!

Go to this thread http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=6252

Randall can help you out. 8)

hth

03-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Hi :wave: Gisela

Welcome to Simply ;)

Alaska eh.... Cool! One of those places I plan to go before I die ;D

Sounds like you have quite the tanks going on.

I just ordered my TDS meter from RandalB today.... I'm pretty sure he can help you out ;)

Again "Welcome"

Beth

dm
03-09-2003, 10:26 PM
I have one of Randalls TDS meters and love it.
Welcome to the board. We can always use another Discus lover here. ;D

Carol_Roberts
03-10-2003, 02:34 AM
I just posted a thread in the Discus Basics for Beginners section on how to use a TDS meter.

hkong
03-10-2003, 05:00 AM
I got mine free when I order my 100 GPD RO unit from eBay. ;)

--Henry

RandalB
03-10-2003, 12:37 PM
Gisela, your meter will be on the way tomorrow.

RandalB

PS: I've been giving away TDS meters with my RO units for quite a while now. No cheapos either, the same one's I'm selling on the board.