PDA

View Full Version : Discus pairs/discus/tanks for sale in Bay Area

Mitchee
03-11-2003, 04:13 AM
Due to some family problems, I need to down size my fish and tanks. I will have some discus pairs/discus/fries/tanks, etc for sale. If you live around San Jose and looking for such things, feel free to contact me at mitcheediscus@yahoo.com.

Serious buyers only Please.

And sorry, I don't ship. Locals only Please.

Thanks a lot.

This is a great site.

Mit

brewmaster15
03-11-2003, 01:48 PM
HI Mit,
Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you. If you need help posting Pics, let me know,

-al

Mitchee
03-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Thanks ;D. Sorry, I forgot my passwd. Didn't know how to get
back here ???.

Here is some photos for one of my pairs. Asking price is $180.
If you want to breed discus, this is a good chance for you.

Mit

Mitchee
03-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Another one.

Mitchee
03-13-2003, 04:17 AM
A 55 gallon acrylic tank made by Bioreef.
;D

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Mitchee
03-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Another tank. Who wants to take them all, from top to bottom?
;D

Mitchee
03-13-2003, 03:43 PM
Who wants this lovely golden sunrise? ;D

The community tank and fish is SOLD to mtwinn. Thanks Mike.

Fries are still available.

Mitchee
03-13-2003, 03:52 PM
A RO unit, 100 gallons per day. Almost new. Only used about 200 gallons (or less) so far.

joyofdiscus
03-13-2003, 04:55 PM
hello,
what you asking for your ro unit. interested.
hank

Mitchee
03-13-2003, 06:08 PM
Hank,
The RO is a Typhoon 5 stages, 100 gallons per day. I bought it from http://www.airwaterice.com. I paid almost $180 for it. Barely used at all. Asking, well let say: How much you want, LOL? How about $100.00? And if you are kind enough and give me $120 insteads, I will give you some of my discus fries, he he he.

Mit

joyofdiscus
03-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Yes, I am interested. I will be in sj next week. If you not to busy, I would like to make a visit.
Thanks,
Hank

mtwinn
03-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Hi,

how much do you want for everything in the picture with the tank full of Discus and Fries on top?

Mike

Mitchee
03-14-2003, 05:17 PM
The community tank + 6 fish + RO is SOLD to mtwinn. THanks Mike.

The two pairs are sale pending.

Fries are still available.

Special thanks to all of hobbyish who're interested in my stuff.

Mit

Mitchee
03-15-2003, 05:09 PM
I think I just got some one into discus hobby today ;D.
There were two beautiful ladies showed up at my house today and they jumped up when they spotted my fries. I gave these ladies some fries and tell them go to Simplydiscus to learn more about this hobby. Ha ha ha, they wanted to buy the tank for...gold fish, and now they ended up with discus :P :P :P

Mitchee
03-15-2003, 10:22 PM
My two breeding pairs went to a good home and good hands today. I am really impressed that Discus can make one takes a 6 hours drive to bring them home :D. I am sure that my fish will be happy with the new owner. I am very sad to part with my fish, but I got no choice.

For those of you who have wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend who support you for keeping discus, you should ALWAYS be nice to them :) :) :). I wish my wife will change her mind later on :'( :'( :'( .

Mit

mtwinn
03-16-2003, 12:11 AM
Mit,

Don't be sad. You have to work at convincing your wife to support your love for Discus just like you had to woo her and convince her to marry you. ;D Do things like take her to a nice romantic restaurant for dinner, send roses to her, and sing to her :guitarist: :thumbsup: She'll give in and come around eventually. Good Luck!

Mike :)

paulmat
03-17-2003, 03:18 AM
Thanks Wynn
Here they are in their new home,happy and safe. they are a little camera shy still though ;D

paulmat
03-17-2003, 03:22 AM
the trip was worth it

paulmat
03-17-2003, 03:24 AM
#3 The male from 1 pair

paulmat
03-17-2003, 03:29 AM
Here's the female

mtwinn
03-17-2003, 03:52 AM
Wow!!! If that is what the parent looks like, I can't wait to see how the fries grow up!. Very awesome!!! ;D

Mike

Robert
03-17-2003, 04:38 AM
I live the SF Bay Area and was wondering if you have anything left over ie; Discus, tanks etc. I am new to discus and this forum. It looks like you sold everything. Oh well a day late and .................

Could you recommend breeders here in the Bay Area?

Have you had any dealings with Bing Seto or Universal Discus in SF?

Thanks,
Robert

Mitchee
03-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Hi Robert,
I am the son of Samson CHung and the son in law of Bing Seto, ha ha ha, just kidding. ;D ;D ;D .

No, I haven't had the opportunity to visit those great places but I've heard that they are ones of the best, world class discus breeders. I always hope that I will meet them sometimes.

I don't have any thing left. No discus, No tank. Now I just come back here sometimes and look at members's discus photos and cry for myself. But I promise myself that I will come back to discus in the near future, Full scale.

Special thanks to all hobbyists who bought fish, fries, tanks, equipment from me. I hope that you are all happy. I have tried my best to serve you. Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks to Simply. What a great site.

Mit