PDA

View Full Version : Proof that girls are evil

Ryan
03-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Sorry, had to do it...

http://www.sodiumfire.com/girlevil.jpg

Ryan

03-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Not good Ryan. Discus require time & money too. Doh.

Dave

brewmaster15
03-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Ryan , thats way too true...

and ironically so is what Dave posted.. :)

If one was to ask my wife she would say Discus Are Evil......

.... Seems like everywhere you turn these Days someones calling the kettle black! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

-al

Ryan
03-16-2003, 01:32 AM
Al and Dave, you both have a point... so I slightly modified it... make sure you all send this to your friends and loved ones who don't understand your discus obsession. I'm sure they'll agree with the logic behind it.

Ryan

nalah
03-16-2003, 05:42 PM
women are evil
discus are evil
yet you boys can't seem to do without either

what does that tell you??

April
03-16-2003, 06:19 PM
LOl your right Pascale.....they are evil..but those poor men get weak kneed and cant resist...so guess there must be some good... way down deep in girls and discus.

brewmaster15
03-16-2003, 08:22 PM
Ladies... we never said we were good... I'll be the first to say I am not in these matters :)

-al

DarkDiscus
03-17-2003, 12:12 PM
Not to knock my own sex, but if women = evil and discus = evil and men have to have both, I just think it means that men are either STUPID or have some power to control evil...

Don't know which...

John

DarkDiscus
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Then there's the old adage about "necessary evil..."

;)

John

ReeferKimberly
03-17-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry but i was discussing this just the other day.
There is a little flaw in your calculation. Girls do not equal time x money, they require it. Right in the beggining of your experiment you make a mistake. so from my calculations I cannot disclude beyond a reasonable dought that:

boys = stupid

;)kim

nalah
03-17-2003, 09:34 PM
the way i see it - men are boring and they NEED a little evil in their lives.
As for men controlling evil - NOT!
examples- can you control your wives???
can you control yourselves when buying discus???

EVIL RULZ

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/dckix.gif

Ryan
03-17-2003, 10:51 PM
Don't be upset, girls, you'll think of a come-back to it one day :)

For the record, I don't have a girlfriend and never have, and probably never will at the rate I'm going ;D And I actually downgraded on discus to make room for angelfish, so that means I can live without both. Weird, huh? There's always an exception the rule, guess I'm it...

As for my calculations, well, they look pretty accurate to me :-*

Ryan

ReeferKimberly
03-17-2003, 11:26 PM
well guess you are partially right, I require time, not so much money, and at times i can be evil. But can't we all be a little evil sometimes??

:angel: <--- me (usually)
kim :-*

brewmaster15
03-18-2003, 03:25 PM
I have no problem admitting it.......

I'm Dumb, stupid, and boring, Must be doing something right though..I'm Happy....

and yes...

I can't live without a girlfriend ...Just don't tell my wife...;)- actually Mrs. Brewmaster is the best Girlfriend I ever had-hence the title change.

, and I really don't want to live without Discus. :) I have tried other fish... and I tell you, they just don't float my boat.

I guess it all boils down to if you feel your money was well spent... I think mine has been. :)

good and evil... 2sides of the same coin, flip and its 50-50 .can't have one without the other.

-al

TnMark
03-19-2003, 01:29 AM
If Discus=Time x Money
and Girls = Time x Money
then Girls = Discus

Since I have Discus I guess that means I have no need for girls. I don't think there are any legal issues with that in Tennessee.