PDA

View Full Version : Red turk pic.

sumptnfshy
03-24-2003, 05:32 AM
Hello people I hope you all like the pic let me know what you think. ;D

03-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Nice photography. clear sharp pic. Healthy with clear eyes and very colourful pattern. A big fat belly shows that you are doing a good job on him and he's eating well. I like the picture as a whole but his size is small compared to his age. As long as you're proud of him. That counts.
Jimmy.

sumptnfshy
03-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Id presume you are estimating his size by the length of his pectoral fins, yes??? I am proud of him/her . What size should he be ive had him since 16feb03 and he's grown quite a bit since then. dont judge his size by the heater in the background it was almost 10 inches behind him when i took the pic. let me know thanks. ;D

Ive got a lot more pics if interested.

sumptnfshy
03-24-2003, 02:06 PM
I am aware that my fish aren't perfect but thats ok I diddn't get them for breeding purposes. Maybe down the line I will want to breed them, but for now if they're healthy I'm happy. :D

sumptnfshy
03-24-2003, 02:09 PM
heres one of my little blues ;D

03-24-2003, 02:14 PM
I can never take a pic with a dark backgound like yours. Excellent!!! It really make the fish stands out. Are we talking about the pic. or the fish? A1 for pic. Less for the fish. it seems like the body/eye proportion is a bit out. You can tell the age of the fish by looking at the eye. Body may not grow due to various reasons like not eating, disease, or just simply don't like the way you look at him and etc. With the size of his eyes, one can tell he had recovered from worm problems that made him stop eating for a long time. but he's since recovered. Take good care of him. he will grow up to max of 5" with your good care and maybe even breed for you some day. Keep in mind this is a hobby for pleasure and fun, not a beauty contest. It doesn't matter if my dad is bigger than yours.
Jimmy

sumptnfshy
03-24-2003, 02:35 PM
jimmy,
will the proportions even out with age? these fish are growing like weeds & eating like horses. I dont think they got this good of care from the breeder. :thumbsup:

chirohorn
03-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Nice photos & well fed fish...thanks for posting.