PDA

View Full Version : Have you all put in your email to Ryan to win all these prizes?

April
03-30-2003, 08:47 AM
If you dont get going..and get an email in...then...no chance of winning!!!!!
Australians.... you guys too can win fish this time!!! so....read the Simply birthday giveaway instructions and enter! or its going to be an easy contest for the few aussies who have entered!!
Also all other countries.....there are dry goods you can win.
Last i heard Ryan was up to 300 emails. and im sure theres alot more of you out there.

Ardan
03-30-2003, 10:20 AM
Well , I wanted to but I can't , (no mods allowed) :'( j/k

;D ;D
Yes, April is right, a lot of great prizes, so send the emails and get them! :Pbesides
Ryan needs mail! (He has nothing to do) ;D ;D ;D j/k Ryan is one of the busiest people on this site! :o :o

Ryan
03-30-2003, 12:11 PM
LOL Yeah I feel so loved, you should see my Inbox ;D I counted up the number of Aussie entries... Let's just say, they've all got VERY good chances of winning some beautiful fish from Rod!

Ryan

April
03-30-2003, 05:37 PM
Yes...Ryan really wants more emails...hes got nothing left to do.......hes sitting there dreaming of more emails to answer..so come on....send him one for your contest entry number..
i hear more prizes are pouring in yet!!!!!

Tyler
03-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Mom.....SHUT UP!!! You're lowering my chances here! So go ahead and delete this thread and we'll forget this ever happened ;D

Tyler

ari_wh
03-30-2003, 06:35 PM
Yes... April,

Tyler is right... the more people sending e-mail, the less chance I have to win any prizes.....lol ;D ;D. So, just keep it quiet... and I am sure Ryan is busy enough these days....... :P.

Regards, Ari :)

Ryan
03-30-2003, 06:50 PM
:computer: :whip: <--- me and April

;D

Yes, Ryan is swamped, but that's a good thing. This should be a cool give-away. There's a lot of cool stuff. Who couldn't use some fish food, or some new fish, or a nifty temp laser gun? Oh, and by the way, I'm about to add three more prizes to the drawing... one is not discus-related, but if you love to eat like me and Tyler, you'll appreciate the prize :o ;D

Ryan

Ryan
03-30-2003, 07:21 PM
Okay, I added more prizes... hope you all like golden fishies and BBQ ;D :o

ReeferKimberly
03-30-2003, 09:56 PM
amen to ty! shhhhh! keep it quiet.....i'm selfish ;) .
kim :-*

brewmaster15
03-31-2003, 10:33 AM
Have you seen that list of prizes lately!!~!!

http://www.simplydiscus.com/giveaway/

Alls I can say is "Geez! I wish I could play and win"! ;D

Seriously though.... I can not thank everyone who has donated enough! The members of this site are definetly the reason why this site feels like a community! You are all great!

Thank You!!!!!!!!

Now if you haven't entered the contest...heres your Chance to get some truelly Free Prizes. You don't pay a dime...not even shipping- its all covered by the donator.. or by Simply. All to celebrate our first Year together!

Good luck!
Al

ReeferKimberly
03-31-2003, 06:59 PM
i have my eye on some of those gold discus, and not to mention some yummy bbq sauce, mmm!
kimberly :-*

zoids
03-31-2003, 09:44 PM
Looks like i've to enter the contest to win me some golds too lol.

I just hope you guys would love them :).

Roy