PDA

View Full Version : wild greens

04-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Here's a picture of some wild greens i picked up yesterday. I traded the lfs some fry for the two fish. They were selling for a ridiculously high price in the store(even in Canadian $$) but I think I got a pretty good deal...

Barb Newell
04-14-2003, 09:35 PM
David, they're very nice. I really like the one on top! You manage to find some great fish!

Barb :)

Ryan
04-15-2003, 12:12 AM
They've only been in your tank a day? Wow, post some updates in a couple weeks. I can't wait til they settle in and color up for you :)

Ryan

discus_nw
04-15-2003, 12:20 AM
Nice fish. Good trade.

04-15-2003, 12:27 AM
I've never seen fish act so comfortable so quickly...it's been a little over 24 hours and they're barely showing their bars....everytime I come near the tank they swim to the front for food....if I stick my finger near the glass they almost try to attack it through the glass(rather than retreating)... ;D the fish in the background has a fine sprinkling of spots all up and down it's(her?) body that haven't appeared almost like they're just below the surface...I'm hoping they will appear over the next couple weeks...

04-15-2003, 12:27 AM
Wish they had Discus like that in the lfs here

04-15-2003, 01:01 AM
candy,
the owner of the lfs is also a discus hobbiest...unfortunately after we made our deal he said, "but i've got to take two of the greens out of the tank for myself before you can choose" ::) ::) of course he took the two nicest ones, but i still did alright ;D
david

henryD
04-15-2003, 12:10 PM
That is some nice RSG. Hmmm you are really tempting me.