PDA

View Full Version : update of my discus

wo
04-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Hi:

My marlboro now begin to show the color but some of them have blue stripes on them. Their parents are full color marlboro+red melon. Somehow, the color are totally different. I only feed them with brine shrimps.

wo
04-18-2003, 01:03 PM
My RSG are now 4 months old. Only one has spots on him. The rest RSG and LSS have not show any color yet. I also only feed them with brine shrimps.

wo
04-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Finally my san merah-they are 5+months old now and stay in the same size.

allan_mark76
04-18-2003, 02:08 PM
Wo you have a nice collection. What's wrong with your san merrahs??? How come they aren't growing for you??? YOu should have seen some growth in 5 months. How big are they??? If you can could you take more close-up pixs of your sans for me so I can compare yours to mine.

Thanks.

A- :o

gang_mary
04-18-2003, 05:28 PM
wo,
nice fish...
and do you know what red melon original from?
Is it the "Hon-Fei" we call in Taiwan?

paulmat
04-19-2003, 02:12 AM
Nice looking fish, Wo
Those RSG's take a long time to color and spot up.
Your San's are slower growers ;D

Paul :guitarist:

Carol_Roberts
04-19-2003, 05:29 PM
Are these the marlboros you raised from eggs? They are getting nice color. Paul is right . . . those rsg take forever to color up.

wo
04-21-2003, 11:36 AM
Allan: Yeah, those san merah were eager eaters one month ago but now they eat a little. I have treated them with metro bath. The largest are about 4" from heat to tail. The smallest is a 1" runt. The rest six are about 3". I hope they would recover soon. I am very interested in yours. Please show me some of yours. Thanks!

Gang_mary: Thanks! I guess their mother is what we call "Hon-fei"or red dolls and the father is marlboro. Honestly, I am quite dispointed when some show light blue stripes.

Paul: I guess my RSGs are taking forever to color up. I also noticed that unlike the RSGs in the natural habitat the hybrid ones are also small in size. About my san merahs---they just stop to grow.

Carol: No, they are bought in LFS six+ months ago. They now show some color now but some also show blue stripes. I expect they to be full color breed now prove they are not. The home hatched browns now still show no color.