PDA

View Full Version : I would like California blackworms in Toronto

Mykuhl
04-19-2003, 10:03 PM
Hello fellow blackworm fans. I would like to purchase California blackworms here in Toronto, but from what I have read on the this board I would have to buy at least 10 pounds in order for it to be shipped here. This quantity would be far more than what I could possibly use in a month, and the cost would be more than what I would be willing to pay upfront. I would like to know if anyone would like to split the cost of an order with me, or if has anyone placed an order recently and would be willing to sell me some? I would only need about a pound of worms. If anyone is interested please respond here. Thanks.

04-25-2003, 09:08 AM
MuKuhl: It' not a good idea to ship them from Ca. We had 2 failed shippment recently. After 9/11. Custom has a right to hold on any shippment for a day or as long as they want depending on their mood. They care less what's in the box. The supplier sympathize our mishaps and sent another shipment without cost. We only pay for the shipping. It end up dead and we lost all our worms. It's better to purchase them from LFS. It cost a little bit more but it save the trouble. PM me for the source. You can purchase them from a wholesaler if you have a GST number. It cost the same as you purchase 10lb from Ca.
Jimmy.

Mykuhl
04-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Jimmy, Thank you for the response :), and leads. I sent you a PM about my intrest in the source.