PDA

View Full Version : On The Dark Side????

darcy
04-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Hi All
well after giving advice and answering AndyL's discus questions,he has turned me over to the darkside!!!!! I now am the proud owner of a 15 gallon planted tank!!!!!! I have some german blue rams in there now!!!! I know its not discus but gimme a break!!!!! ;D Hopefully I will be sucessful with this little tank then move on to a bigger planted discus tank!!!! Thanks for all the planted advice Andy!!!!!! Now get on MSN I have to ask you more questions!!!!!! :P :P :P

Darcy

ChloroPhil
04-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Strong is the Dark Side. Once you have set on the Dark Path...forever will it control your destiny.

AndyL
04-21-2003, 12:28 AM
he has turned me over to the darkside!!!!!

:drummer::bounce2::thumbsup:

Now get working on the 120g amazon biotope :whip:! Oh, and dont forget to feed those lil fry of mine! :thumbsup:

Andy

Debbie
04-21-2003, 01:09 AM
Congrats and welcome to the darkside. Once on the dark side you won't want to go back.

dm
04-21-2003, 08:13 AM
Welcome Darcy. I know you will like it here.

darcy
04-21-2003, 09:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thanks guys for the welcome!!! I must admit it the planted tank does look good!!!! As for a discus planted tank.........maybe in the future. Don't worry Andy the fry are doing great!!!!!!! You creep!!!! :P :-* Now Andy created another monster in my wife and wants a planted Angel tank ::) ::) ::) My oh my where will it end!!!!!! Oh well at least I found the Koi Angels I was wanting for awhile now!!!! :-\
Darcy

ronrca
04-21-2003, 09:47 AM
A......darcy! If you dont have discus in your planted tank........your on the wrong messageboard!

LOL! ;D Hooray! Another victim has fallen! Soon we will have the world! ;D (congrats Andy btw)

How about some pics darcy?

AndyL
04-21-2003, 10:59 PM
HaHaHa

He thinks he'll be able to separate the new interests... :)

I have some pictures, but I think I'd be doing darcy a dis-service by posting them... (And they were out of date minutes after he took them; he went shopping again!)

Andy

darcy
04-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Ok I will try and have pics up tomorrow!!!! Andy you are such a funny man!!!!!! NOT!!!!! :blockhead:

Darcy