PDA

View Full Version : wanted: proven female, cheaper the better, willing to trade

ReeferKimberly
04-22-2003, 01:37 AM
hello,
I am in need of a proven adult female of any kind for a proven male of mine. I do not have a lot of preference as to which strain it is. I would love one that lays eggs often, with a male or not. I am in northern California and am willing to trade a large blue faced heckel and another wild green, for just the one female. I would also love to see pictures of the female WITH her eggs. i seem to ALWAYS aquire males and you AND I must be absolutely sure that she is really a she. I cannot ship so i can only trade if you are close. if not, we can correspond and talk about money. also, i have a large f1 tefe green that you can swap out for either of the other two trader fish. These fish are gorgeous but i reaaaaaaallllllyyyy am desperate to breed my males.
thanks a bunch!
kimberly :-*

ps, i would ask for a pair but i just can't afford one

Carol_Roberts
04-22-2003, 01:58 AM
I've got an extra female that definately lays eggs. I'm in Oregon about 100 miles north of the California border right on I-5. I know you are in northern California, but California is a big state and I may still be too far away. . .

ReeferKimberly
04-22-2003, 02:41 AM
carol,
you have an im :)

04-22-2003, 12:23 PM
Must be a West coast thing....here on the East coast I have all the females I could ever want looking for males 8) 8)

Randy

ReeferKimberly
04-22-2003, 10:57 PM
yeah i see a lot of people looking for males, too bad they aren't near me, we could just trade.

limige
04-27-2003, 04:06 PM
too bad indeed!!!!

i have 4 proven females with no proven males yet!!!!
mine are a pigeon, two turks, and a blue cobalt!!
if you wanna fly over we could work something out ;D

lol, come on you could visit cary too!!

ReeferKimberly
04-28-2003, 01:29 AM
ha ha. thad would be awesome.....up and down california (and a bit into oregon carol ;) ) is about my traveling limit. 7 hours driving distance maximum. ;D
would be cool though :)