PDA

View Full Version : 4:30 a.m. last minute cramming

heavyp83
05-06-2003, 05:34 AM
I've got a Texas Government final at noon. It's 4:30 a.m. I probably won't sleep for another 18 hours. Isn't college life a blast? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Darren
05-06-2003, 08:38 AM
I used to think college/finals were hard! But after being in corporate America for the past 8 years I realized how easy/fun college was!! Enjoy it while you can! It is the best time of your life (minus finals week)!! ;)

Darren

brewmaster15
05-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Man, I agree with Darren. I miss those college days. Cramming for exams at the pub all night, midnight pizzas in the lab. biology field trips, skipping class when I knew I could....Friends , beer, nightclubs, road trips. It was so much easier back then.

Coffee , no doz and candy all night before the exams.

enjoy while you can... you'll miss it someday!...

...but there are other things that you will replace it with. :)

Coming home to tanks of fishes, sitting out on the porch with a good glass of wine, or ale... smoking a good cigar , playing with your kids, going out to a good dinner..that consists of other than pizza and burgers....

Good luck on your exams!

-al

ps...

get off the net and back to work now!@ ;) ;D ;D ;D

heavyp83
05-06-2003, 11:44 AM
ok, 10:35 now, I did manage to fit in 3 hours of sleep, I figured that my brain might function better that way. Test is in an hour and a half. If I didn't have the road trips to look forward to this summer, I don't think I'd be sane right now. I sure hope that no ladies are around today, I'm not looking my best. :puke: