PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Ryan
05-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Hello everyone,

As many of you know, I started a new job two weeks ago. I have also been finishing up exams for my college classes, helping my grandmother move to her new house, taking care of hundreds of baby angelfish, and answering e-mail and IMs at Simply about the birthday contest and board problems in general.

I have had multiple messages from several people lately and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Please understand that time is a very precious thing to me right now -- I do not have much of it to spare. I finished e-mailing out the notifications for prize winners today. If you have sent me an IM or e-mail and did not receive a reply, please be patient. I will get to you as soon as I possibly can.

I have not been able to read the forum much lately and I apologize, but once things settle down I will be back. I hope everyone is well.

Ryan

Ardan
05-07-2003, 05:18 PM
No apology necessary Ryan,
You go above and beyond the call of duty day in and day out. If only everyone knew what all you do. :)

05-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Ryan, you give so much and never expect or ask for anything in return, wich is almost rare these days, so take care of yourself first.
Congrats on the new job, more money for discus. LOL
Take care, Matt

Carol_Roberts
05-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Congratulations of finishing another year of college and your new job and the angelfish babies and the discus forum and the angelfish forum and . . . . it's been a pretty busy 12 months . . . :-*

Chris-C
05-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Thats a preety full plate there Ryan!!! Theres no need to apologize. Thanks for all the work you put into Simply

:thumbsup:

Chris C

TnMark
05-07-2003, 08:27 PM
No need for apology. We all see how busy you are. Keep up the good work here and at school

chuck
05-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Apology excepted ... NoW don't let that happen again!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
chuck
(BTW thanks for all the extra work you put in to keep this board the BEST !!!! :thumbsup: )

O
05-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Ryan, thank you for all the great work you are doing for this forum. No need to apologise. We appreciate your time and effort. Congrats, on the new job.

O.

Fisheyes
05-07-2003, 09:59 PM
Congrates Ryan .
Don't worry we will still be here .
All the best in you guys do a great job. :computer:
Fisheyes :computer:

Shari
05-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Ryan - the more I read and get to know all the big lives you guys/gals have - plus the 'fun' work on this board....amazing! Don't know how any of you do it in truth.
Really - good luck on the new job - first six mos. are always the hardest till you can do it blindfolded....then more time for Simply huh! By the way - so what's the new job?
;D