PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my wilds on cichlidae.net!!!!

fishfarm
06-12-2003, 09:43 AM
This is cool, Juan Miguel Artigas, (famous fish guy) spoke at our club last week on the cichlids of Costa Rica and I showed him my hatchery and he was fascinated with my wilds, So I gave him permission to use any pictures he took and WOW! They are already on his web page.
http://www.cichlidae.info/gallery/Symphysodon/default.html
Ken

chavez720
06-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Man I hope my wilds will look that good! See you on the 21st Ken.

Paul

fishfarm
06-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey Paul, I still have plenty of them for sale. ;) Ken

06-12-2003, 12:02 PM
How long have you had that heckle when you took that picture, The blue face seem to fade away in time.... but very nice.... Hey ken I might be in Athens saturday to pick up some BH, let me know if you will be available may stop by for a sec!!!! ;D ;D

fishfarm
06-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey Anand, I have to work until about 2 pm, I'll be home after then. I have a ton of Beefheart if you need some. I bought 68 lbs last time! I've had that Heckel for about a year 1/2, he's a pet shop refugee. He's still a little small (5"), but he's one of the ones I'm considering showing at the ACA. Juan Miguel took that picture last Friday when he was here. He's one of my favorite fish, it's a male and I hope to pair him up with one of my other heckels and get those ellusive F1's. Don't you have a female heckel that's laid eggs? Maybe we can use him with her to get some fry???? Ken

06-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Do you have them ground up? ;)

Carol_Roberts
06-12-2003, 02:38 PM
I bet that must have been a fun visit, Ken - neat to see pictures of your wilds on his site.