PDA

View Full Version : newbie's webpage

flipmode7070
06-18-2003, 08:19 AM
hey guys, im jc from the philippines and im about to set up a 50 gallon planted tank with about 5 juvenile discus... i cant upload any pictures yet but i have a website about my highschool class... a bit far off from discus topics but hey.... its at

n2002web.tripod.com

ive learned a lot from reading in the forums for about 5 months now... thanks to all the info and i hope i can add my own someday too :)

Bass
06-18-2003, 08:49 AM
hi kumusta gusto mong mag-alaga nang discus sa manila? pwede ba yan? ang init naman doon sa atin alam ko kung ano ang temperature, siguro mamatay yong magandang isda.

ok naman basta alagaan mo tapos palitan ang tubig araw-araw

ronrca
06-18-2003, 11:28 AM
??? :o Whoa!

Was machst du? Denkst das wir es verstehen? Ich kann es überhaupt es nicht verstehen! ???

LOL! 8)

Btw, A big welcome to JC! Hope to see you often! ;)

flipmode7070
06-19-2003, 06:02 AM
haha.... salamat bass, by the way can you tell me where i can buy quality discus... some reccomended the pet shop along katipunan avenue? thanx very much...

thanks too ronrca :)

Bass
06-19-2003, 07:07 AM
walang anuman po. Ay nako hindi ko alam kung saan, wala ako doon sa Manila nandito ako sa Australia, may marami dito. pero doon hindi ko alam sorry...
Can you import from Malaysia?

flipmode7070
06-20-2003, 10:03 AM
australia? g'day mate... hmmm malaysia? you know what? i was also thinking of getting fish from other countries pero i dunno. anyone familiar in getting fish from other countries? can you give tips and reccomendations???

Desmond
07-07-2003, 12:49 AM
hi guys and gals
I am new to this forum and i am from singapore ;D :love:

GulfCoastDiscus
09-22-2003, 12:08 PM
Kumusta my homies.
I am also a filipino, living in Texas. Actually Philippines is a perfect place to raise discus. You don't need heaters and the water is ok.
I am a bicolano from Naga City. I can understand but difficulty speaking the language.
Welcome to this forum. I hope to visit next year and maybe I can check out your fish then.

Daniel Roco Villasenor