PDA

View Full Version : smart dogs in Vancouver

Wahter
06-19-2003, 04:59 PM
I know at least a couple of members are living in Vancouver, BC (like April!) ;)

What I didn't know was how smart the dogs are over there; look at this sign! They can even read English! (and April claims she's a dog groomer - I bet the dogs groom themselves while she's busy doing water changes! haha! j/k!).

Walter

ronrca
06-19-2003, 05:47 PM
No, no! Not a dog groomer! A dog hair stylest! She has one of those barber shops for the boow and woow dogs (in english it means rich and famous)! I mean if your a dog in Vancouver, you must be boow and woow! (how else can a dog read) ;D Lots of money to be made being a stylest!

Thanks for the pic! ;D

April
06-19-2003, 06:03 PM
LOL..yeah thats a typical sign vancouver would have. lol.
take note ......we are dog guardians not pet owners. we dont own our dogs....we guard them from things.
And yes..everyone picks up after their dogs. i'm sure there is no worse sin in the world than to be caught not picking up or carrying a bag or two with you.
Speaking of rich and famous.....one of the little maltese i groom called "Little Bit" rides in front of a Segway in a pouch. So..guess who got to try the segway out yesterday with Little Bit in her pouch? her favourite hair stylist. lol.
It was rather cool. got a pic of me on it also . : ))
havent developed it yet.
We do have some very spoilt dogs coming in.

ronrca
06-19-2003, 06:10 PM
:thumbsup:

06-19-2003, 07:26 PM
LOL Thats a good one.

Ronald

Jean
06-19-2003, 08:53 PM
So, pretty much the pets own the guards then right? ;)

Jean ;D 8)