PDA

View Full Version : Soon My Prettys Soon...

AndyL
06-22-2003, 03:21 PM
Well since darcy refuses to post his pictures :) I'll post for him! Without his permission of course... Hmmm maybe I should have waited until they were in the mail :D

Here are some of the 7 babies Darcy grew out for lil ol me! (PB x SS if I remember)

http://members.shaw.ca/skeeter1/Pict0006.JPG
http://members.shaw.ca/skeeter1/Pict0010.JPG

What sayeth the SD crowd? Pretty aint they?

Andy

April
06-22-2003, 03:31 PM
andy they are very nice. lucky you.

Willie
06-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Which is the mom, PB or SS?

Willie

Carol_Roberts
06-22-2003, 05:34 PM
Nice round babiers Andy. I see SS and Red turks - no PB?

darcy
06-22-2003, 09:54 PM
LOL Andy the price just jumped up !!!!!! you will here from my lawyer!!!! No no no Andy was drunk when I talked to him,LMAO!!!!! They are red turqsx snakeskin. Thanks Andy for showing everyone my nice algae tank that I have no clue to why its growing!!! I tore it down and moved your babies,oh by the way only 5 fell on the floor!!!!!!! The mom is a 9 bar red turq, the father is a red turqx Snakeskin!! just thought I would clear that up. Andy you just never listen all I hear from you is pic's.pic's pic's!!!!!!
Darcy

April
06-22-2003, 10:00 PM
that sounds better....Andy was on chat getting all excited Darcy. not sure he can wait much longer...

AndyL
06-23-2003, 01:45 AM
LOL Andy the price just jumped up !!!!!! you will here from my lawyer!!!! No no no Andy was drunk when I talked to him,LMAO!!!!! They are red turqsx snakeskin. Thanks Andy for showing everyone my nice algae tank that I have no clue to why its growing!!! I tore it down and moved your babies,oh by the way only 5 fell on the floor!!!!!!! The mom is a 9 bar red turq, the father is a red turqx Snakeskin!! just thought I would clear that up. Andy you just never listen all I hear from you is pic's.pic's pic's!!!!!!
Darcy

Bah, algae good! eats up excess nutrients! (You wouldn't want to see my fry/qt tank... I could get pics of EVERY type of algae available, we've got some hair algae, lots of green spot, more BBA and beard algae than I care to admit; I'm sure if I looked I could find some of that brown algae you've got; I think there's some under the java moss in the back corner, which of course is full of hair algae...)

How rude! Throwing my poor baby discus around! No plants for you!

that sounds better....Andy was on chat getting all excited Darcy. not sure he can wait much longer...

Actually its kinda my fault I don't have em just yet... Was pretty much offline for 2 weeks (Computer problems, kids b'day party and too much on-call work) and now I'm poor :( But I will have them soon!!!

More Pics! More Pics! More Pics! More Pics!

C'mon darcy post some pics of that nice planted tank of yours (It looks great guys, even if darcy does think its an algae jungle (its not)).

Andy

Smokey
07-08-2003, 12:14 AM
AndL - I have some of Darcy's fry ..... They have grown nicely ... big 14 bar ... father was a huge one.

They will be possible breeder studs!
I visited Dacry, back in Febuary, raided his tanks ... got some beauties.....

I'm sure you will get some excellant discus from him.

Smokey

crazy4discus
07-08-2003, 12:48 AM
kool looking discus