PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!! What Strain Is This?

yippy
07-15-2003, 04:10 AM
Does anyone know what this strain is?

Kerry ??? ???

Rick_May
07-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Dang....looks like a butt ulgy cull............ :o

darcy
07-15-2003, 09:56 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Smokey you are gonna get dragged thru the mud for awhile!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Put that discus on Aquabid I'm sure you could get at least 25 cents for it!!!!!!!!!

J/K ya Smokey!!!!!!!!

Darcy

Smokey
07-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Rick .... that was totally unculled for !!!

Smokey
07-15-2003, 05:59 PM
Just to let you know ... that is a very rare silver back.
Only 1 in exsistance. and It is looking for a mate.

yippy
07-15-2003, 07:09 PM
Yep, it sure is a rare strain. Could be a worth abit of money for a "circus attraction".
Yippy :)

April
07-15-2003, 08:34 PM
HeHE Kerry. I gotta keep you around.
Heh SMokey...I think there is a place where pairs can be paired up!! Maybe you can post that rare silver back in the adult meeting type internet sites!!
or maybe aquabid..and say looking for a mate for this fish.
Possibly a male...But cant always tell till they lay and the eggs and see if fertile or not.

Smokey
07-16-2003, 05:52 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Smokey

07-16-2003, 08:41 AM
How can you sex this fish? It' s hard to tell nowsadys since same sex marrage is legal here. Seems like a male. Find a pipe smoking female and pair them up. they may breed true and have 150 pipe smoking fry. Good looking fish. ;DLOL
Jimmy.

Rick_May
07-16-2003, 09:37 AM
I've seen one like that ulgy little thang. take a look, here he is looking for some cones. Making his mating calls......"Haaaaay Honey, looking good"......."What's your sign? Is it "Yield"? Huh huh huh huh.."..."Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel",,,,"If I followed you home, would you keep me?" ..."If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning". "...."I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?"

Yep pretty sad, after several years of these sad, sad attempts to find a mate. I came to the conclusion that......

He's a CULL

korbi_doc
07-16-2003, 04:26 PM
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! You guys are too funny!!!!

Dottie ;D ;D ;D

Smokey
07-17-2003, 03:24 AM
Hi ya dottie - nice to see you !

Please help; every body is pickin on me !!!!!!
Nice breeding Rick. A Golden Crowmagnum??? lol

Smokey