PDA

View Full Version : We got our Discus

Sara
07-22-2003, 12:58 AM
Hi everyone, had to share this.

We got our new discus yesterday so am now an official Discus owner, THEY ARE AWESOME !

We got 9 altogether, 5 red spotted green and 4 turquoise and they are absolutely beautiful !!!

Yesterday they hid from view for a whole 30 minutes then all were out exploring their new home and scrounging into everything, they are a bit shy if you come up to close to fast but are also very curious who the heck we are.

They range in size of 1 inch to 2 inch and are showing their colors so pretty already so far.

I am really having a hard time now deciding which I like better.... the discus or my angels but to really be honest I am so far totally in love with the discus they are really something else.

I have read this forum from front to back and all you people have helped me SO much in deciding to get discus and what to look for and watch for. I thank each and everyone of you all.

I am so excited :) :) :)

Jo

crazy4discus
07-22-2003, 01:25 AM
kool enjoy your discus

brewmaster15
07-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Congratulations Jo!

May your discus give you years of enjoyment! :) I'm Glad the site has helped you here. :) :)

-al

chinoz
07-22-2003, 02:34 PM
pics pics pics pics ;D

dred
07-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Sara,

Glad to year you tackled the learning curve and took the plunge. Enjoy, as I'm next to sure you will.

So, where did you get the RSGs? And, I'd love to see pictures <smiles>.