PDA

View Full Version : Message from Sponge Bob .

April
07-23-2003, 12:14 AM
Hi all...Sponge Bob here....ive been hanging round a lady by the name of GOLDFISH_IN_A_BOWL .....or...other names shes known as....is RED or Ed or Karen...or Ole SPongees bestest bud.
I was sent here to tell everyone HI ..from Nevada . Karen has been trying to turn a whole bunch of hot sand in the desert into an Oasis..and so has not got her dinosaur of a puter hooked up yet.
Besides that...she cooks...she cleans...she manages a gas station...and when she runs out of things to do..she grabs me and stuffs my head in a bucket of soapy water and starts scrubbing walls..with me!! rough life i tell yah.
but...im sticking it out through thick or thin. Karen and spongey forever.
heres her message.
TELL EVERYONE HI! LOVE AND ADORE THEM LATER!!!
K/ed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve_Warner
07-23-2003, 02:32 AM
Hi all,
Hey April, tell Spongy to quit playin in the HOT Nevada sand and come outta the sea once in a while! We miss her.

Steve-in Vegas......where it's a cozy 119 degrees y'all :sun:

April
07-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Steve...think we will see Karen when the hot sand cools..and turns to ice. until then...im sure she can be seen watering the sand....trying to make a lawn, hope shes not planning on 200 trees again..to water daily. lol.