PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sharma

sharma
07-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Hi Every one,

Firstly would like to convey my sincere thanks to the moderator who has allowed me to join this nature loving fraternity.

I am Srinivas Sharma from India. I am software consultant by profession and hard core aquarium hobbist. I am in to this hobby from past 14 years and just recently two months back have switched my self to the king of fishes.

Hope and wish I could learn more from you through this forum and make my loved ones (my discus) more happy.

I am having 10 small juveniles now in 50 gallon tank and sure will be migrating them to the bigger tank once they take good size.

I once again thank you one and all in this forum and request your support when needed .

Sincere Regards
Sharma

ronrca
07-23-2003, 09:58 AM
A big hearty welcome to Simplydiscus! I hope that you will find this forum as helpful as I have. ;) Feel free to comment/question at anytime.

How long have you had discus?

chinoz
07-23-2003, 10:03 AM
welcome to simply, i hope you will enjoy simply as much as i do. good luck on your discus journey. ;D

Carol_Roberts
07-23-2003, 01:11 PM
Hi Sharma, Welcome to simplydiscus :wave:

We are glad to have you aboard. Have you met the other members from India?

bikhu
07-23-2003, 06:25 PM
Sharma,
Namaste! Welcome to Simply Discus. There are some wondewrful knowledgeable people on this board. I am sure that you will find a great deal of assistance to assure your success with Discus.
Metta,
peter

sharma
07-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Hi

Thank you all for giving me hearty welcome.

Carol! I haven't met any one from india. I will search for them on this board

Thanks and regards
Sharma