PDA

View Full Version : RT/SS 3 weeks after arrival!

AndyL
08-01-2003, 02:18 PM
For the last 2 weeks, I've been trying to get more up to date pics to show everyone how my discus are developing... And I officially give up - I get near the tank the fish start begging! Even right after stuffing them full of beefheart!

Here's one I grabbed today, not wonderful but you get the general idea :) I _LOVE_ these fish! Thanks again Darcy!

By the By... See the 10 bar in front with the stress bars - anyone have a clue why his stress bars never go away? (No he's not dark just the lighting)

[edit - grr pic didn't upload ?!]

http://members.shaw.ca/skeeter1/RTSS0801.jpg

Willie
08-02-2003, 12:43 PM
On these SS crosses, I always get a few where the stress bars do not go away. Unfortunately, these don't grow well and eventually get culled.

Willie

paulmat
08-02-2003, 05:23 PM
I have noticed the same Willie. :-\
They look great Andy ;D

Paul :guitarist:

Carol_Roberts
08-03-2003, 12:25 AM
The one in the upper left sure is pretty.

April
08-03-2003, 01:49 AM
Their looking great Andy. :thumbsup:

AndyL
08-03-2003, 04:27 AM
Carol: he's my second favorite... Buddy with the stress bars is my favorite - he's got the best colors so far out of everyone (figure that out) Tho unfortunately he is one of the smallest (he's borderline smallest now)

Like I said, I can't be happier with Darcy's fish :) He did a great job breeding/raising these guys; I'm just trying not to fudge them up!

Now I just need a good SLR digital camera so I can get some good pics. I guess its time to put a ring on the significant others finger - then she might let me get the camera... Of course I was saving that as leverage for more tanks :)

Andy

darcy
08-03-2003, 09:00 AM
LMAO!!!! Andy what did I tell on msn??? Love will work!!! Now you are buying rings?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works buddy it works. Now before you slip the ring on just casually slip in you need more tanks and a new digi camera.
The worst that can happen is that she beats the crap out of you, and the best that can happen is that she is so happy with the ring you will be able to get whatever you want!!!

Oh by the way good job on the fish!!!!! I'm glad your happy ,that makes my day!!!

Darcy