PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone from Sweden

discus-er
08-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Hello everyone,
I am brand new to this list (my first post), I dont mean to just start a new thread but am little overwhelmed by the number of posts over here so if any of you are going to offer me a little help...I would certainly appreciate it.

A little history:
I have had aquariums for around 6 years, the reason i say aquariums is because like a lot of you i started off with a little itty bitty one...then thought I needed a "liitle bigger one" and a little bigger after that and so on...till i finally had a 3 feet by 1 1/2 feet and 1 1/2 feet high one...yep, its a pretty big mother********* but i am sure a lot of you can amaze me :-D

now i am in sweden and want to start my old hobby again but this time with ONLY discuses and maybe angels.

I will be reading up on nearly all the posts/threads from the newbies to breeding but if you think any one post is especially important please drop me the URL and i will give it special attention.Rather than buy books from amazon i think i will learn more from here or if you could recomend a book....

I am in Stockholm, Sweden and invite any and all people (commercial or not) from here to contact me as I would like to learn more and buy, i am new to this and ready to learn, please remember thought that i speak very little swedish, sorry.

This does not mean that if you are not in sweden i dont want to hear from you, please DO drop me a note.

Although i dont think i will ever be "commerical" i know the joy a tank owner gets when his fish mate and give birth but not with discusses, although i have read a lot on discuses i welcome anybody giving me advise on how to reach this pinnacle with discuses.

Long live the king.....;D
Cheers,
-Ryan A