PDA

View Full Version : My New Discus....

Tristanyyz
08-25-2003, 12:11 PM
He looks a little fuzzy, but the breeder told me that should clear up over the next few weeks :)

April
08-25-2003, 12:26 PM
wow thats quite the discus tristanny. cute. looks very young. and what is it? looks like a sharpei nose and feet.
ok well looks like your in for some more water changes.

ping
08-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Have any pictures of the breeding pair ? ;D ;D ;D

So cute.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw, what puppy is that ?

Regards,
Ronny

brewmaster15
08-25-2003, 01:12 PM
Nice discus you got yourself there! I've never been one of the fans of those newer strains... I just don't care for the shape and pattern... I prefer the more round and classic styles of fish... but hey ...enjoy :)

-al

oh by the way... Its not a good idea to take it out of the water to photograph it. ;D

Tristanyyz
08-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Come on, dont you put your discus on a nice fluffy dry towel when you are photographing them?

This is my British Bulldog named 'Mac'chiato, born on August 22nd. Mostly white with red brindle markings.

Although he looks a bit like a beached walrus, he should grow up to be like his father, big broad head, big bones, and about 64lbs! But thats a long way away...

Sorry Ping, I meant to take pictures of the parents, Fat Boy Harley and Jewel but I didnt get a chance...will do so in the future tho...

Yes April, in about 8 weeks Mac will be doing some waterchanges on my hardwood for sure...
Proud father,
Michael ;D

April
08-25-2003, 03:43 PM
well congrats you proud father.....you ought to have a riot with him. hes gonna be a hansome boy.

henryD
08-25-2003, 03:57 PM
WHat is everyone talking about???????

I think my browser is broken. All I see is the dog. Where is the discus?

;D ;D ;D

Hmmm I think I need to adjust my glasses.... ::) ::) ::)

08-25-2003, 04:10 PM
:D

chinoz
08-25-2003, 06:59 PM
LOL that is so cute ;D ;D ;D