PDA

View Full Version : DEAR TAD AND JUDY : ( and Daah

CARY_GLdiscus
08-25-2003, 06:21 PM
Hello Everyone,
I Just wanted to make a public Apology Here being that tad and judi are here and being that the big brawl was public on DAAH.

First I would like to Apologize To judi for all the mean things I said and wished on Her I was very wrong about everything that took place and Everything I said.

Second I would like to Apologize To tad for staying Professional about the whole Matter when his wife was being attacked By Me.

Third I would like to Apologize To daah and all its members
for My low class tactics.

I hope some day soon in The future we can all be good friends Again

Best wishes To All!
Sincerely
Cary Gld!

Jason
08-25-2003, 06:44 PM
:thumbsup:
Cary your a class act, AAAAAA+

oodi
08-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Thank you, Cary!!! While I never had any doubt that the truth would prevail, I'm just sorry it took as long as it did.

As for our friendship... it would take a helluva lot more than that, for you to lose me as a friend!

Judi
:)

CARY_GLdiscus
08-25-2003, 10:56 PM
Like Billy Idol Said!

Its a nice day to start again :'(

I thank You So Very Much!

brewmaster15
08-25-2003, 11:04 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

-al

Tad
08-26-2003, 12:01 AM
Cary,
Just so you know Judi and I have always regarded you as a very special friend...a kind and caring person that we met on the forums who has always stepped forward to assist us in any manner....unfortunately there are events that always challenge a friendship and put it to an acid test....apparently this was one of those situations and We have hoped and prayed for you and for us to get through this total misunderstanding.....What is the test of friendship is for people to come back together and clear up what caused the misunderstanding....this was done and it takes a very BIG person like YOU, willing to take that challenge!

I am glad that the lines of communication are now open again and we hope that it will never in any manner close again....

Judi and I always look forward and not back.....again you have proven to us that You are one exceptional MAN...one truly worthy of our friendship...that is something you can count on....

With the highest regards,
Your Friend,
Tad Fujita

CARY_GLdiscus
08-26-2003, 12:21 AM
Man Tad My hat is off to You!

Thanks For a second chance :)

chirohorn
08-26-2003, 12:44 AM
Cary, I've got an idea. As a token of your friendship to Tad & Judi...send ME your finest pair of discus. ;D

Well, it was worth a try. ;)

Discus_KC
08-26-2003, 01:04 AM
This is wonderful !!!!!!!! I'm glad to see things can get worked out !!!!!!!

Life is too short to ruin friendships !!!!!!!!!!

Jack

crazy4discus
08-26-2003, 01:50 AM
good everything worked out fine

amazing_discus
08-26-2003, 04:19 PM
:love:Cary, Tad and Judy :love:,

:angel: Good people will always be remembered :angel:...God bless all your hearts and Good luck fellows....amazing_discus

08-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Confucius say"Make friend not enemy." Mountain and water will meet someday". Just let it rest my friends. I'm glad things worked out. ;D ;D Hat off to both of you.
Jimmy

fcdiscus
08-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Fantastic! :D ;D :D :D ;)

Don_Lee
08-31-2003, 10:50 AM
Damn Cary, you are always pissing someone off! LOL, with passion comes some disagreements sometimes. I am glad that you all have made up, I always have thought Tad and Judy seemed to be great people. And Cary, you must be doing something right after all. I keep seeing all of these tributes to GLD/Cary......so don't change too much!

Don ;D

paulmat
08-31-2003, 12:44 PM
Cary :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Judi & Tad :love: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Lifes too short to waste any time when it comes to friendships ;D

Paul :guitarist:

ping
08-31-2003, 01:39 PM
Glad to hear things worked out :guitarist: :bounce2: :) :thumbsup: :love:

Cary :thumbsup:

Regards,
Ronny

April
08-31-2003, 02:32 PM
I am as well...and I'm proud of my "son" Cary. lol.
Tad and Judi. ive never really met you guys really....
so...how about you tell some of the simply members who havent met you a bit about yourselves?
where do you live and how seriously addicted are you and how long has this addiction been goin on? The big problem from what i can see..is if your a couple....how can one stop the addiction if the other spouse is not willing ? you guys may be completely doomed. is that what they call a dual addiction?
what strains do you have..etc. got a pic?
of course..you could do a whole bio in the bio section.. 8)

Tad
08-31-2003, 07:05 PM
April,
Judi and I live in the Central Valley of California, I am a Fire Battalion Chief and Judi is a housewife. We currently have 3 of our kids still at home with two in College and one a Junior in High School ;D.

Our addiction to discus is under control LOL ;D ;D ;D

Judi and I have been raising and sharing the "addiction" of discus for just over 2 years and its a hobby that we both enjoy, Im one of the lucky ones in having a spouse who loves all that is involved with these fantastic tropicals.....We currently house 62 various types of discus ranging from LFS types to Curipera. Sources for our fish include Oliver at Below Water, Cary at Great Lakes Discus, Frank at Edgwater Discus, Phil "Redspotted,and PaulMat of Channel Island Discus. Plans are to purchase discus in the future from Alberto of Aquatechnics and Jeffery Doty. We have successfully bred discus and are currently working on breeding some Alenquers, RoseReds and Curipera's. In the next year I hope to have some snakeskin and turquoise pairs also going. ;D

How we found Simply:
I remember buying a marlboro red discus from my LFS and it soon developed what turned out to be Hex. I went on to the old Jim Quarles forum and did a little research and Al the Brewmasters name popped out and I emailed him a question regarding how to treat my fish. Al immediately responded to my email and gave me all the information on how to cure my poor sick fish. He continued to write me to ask about the health of my fish and soon invited me to come over to his new Discus Forum and become a member. Judi and I have been members here at Simply since May and June of 2002. ;D

We previously were part owners of DAAH and Judi served as an Administrator and I as a Moderator. Obviously as You would know being active on a message forum is taxing upon ones time...thus We decided to step away from ownership and the obligations and spend more time with family, friends, and focusing on the hobby rather than running a forum. Involvement in a forum from the ownership and administrative side is rewarding but can be very frustrating at times...however its also nice to see both sides of the fence. I have a real appreciation for the work that Al, Ryan and all of the mods here on Simply do as it takes a lot of dedication and work to keep a message forum up, running, and to meet its members needs and requirements. Cudos to all of you for a fine job!

I have been known to be windy LOL...so I will end here and attach only one pic LOL
The pic is of fish that we have bred along with others we are growing out from my twin brother Frank ;D

regards,
Tad

Symphy
08-31-2003, 08:30 PM
Cary,

It is good to see you made up your mind about the incident at DAAH and Judi received a well-deserved apology from you. I congratulate you for being a gentleman and I can tell you now that you are back on my preferred list of discus breeders! ;D

Dear Tad and Judi!

It is really good to see you again! Actually, I was the one being away from the forums for quite some time due to my hectic work schedule. I was also making some room to buy more discus. Being a workaholic, I can not take chances and being away from my hobby that long, lol!!!

Great looking discus, Tad! How are your Curiperas doing? I have seen your pics before and I just love them....

:)
Symphy

ping
08-31-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi Tad

62 various types of discus :o :o, i wont call this "under control" LOL ;D ;D
I love your tank, look very clean and nice.
Nice paint as well ... :)

Hi April,

Here is the link to Tad's discus.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=12233
Tad, hope you dont mind me putting your link here. :) ;)

Regards,
Ronny

Tad
08-31-2003, 08:57 PM
Symphy,
No work and no play is not good for the soul ;)...hopefully your wilds are doing great... my Curipera are being stubborn right now and not willing to give a "shake" LOL

good to see you posting!! ;)

Ping, "Ronny" ;D,
Believe me this addiction is under control...I was up to 125 plus discus just 4 months ago LOL...I hate to admit it but I do have an addictive personality....I also an avid golfer who happens to own 12 different Drivers :-\....A sports memorabilia collection that takes up an storage shed and the list goes on...so in all essence Discus is "Under Control" LOL..

Regards to the both of you!
Tad ;)

aquatechnics
08-31-2003, 09:15 PM
Cary,

My respects, man!! You did the right thing! :thumbsup:

Tad and Judi,
Very nice discus.... where is the water??? ;)

Alberto

April
08-31-2003, 09:26 PM
Tad and Judi. great introduction for everyone. thanks.
ok..i havent looked at that pic page yet. but heh.if you get red rose or alenquer fry going...dont forget to let me know. or the curipura x alenquer or what have you. those are my favourite strains. i have my manacapura x alenquer fish i got from Australia and would love some curipura x to go with them.
Im glad to hear you have your addiction completely under control. lol. i do also. ::) as you can see....im always searching..for just the perfect fish to go with mine.
your tanks are very nice and clean.

08-31-2003, 09:33 PM
Alberto.. LOL

"Very nice discus.... where is the water??? "

Thats what I thought. Good one ;D ;D ;D

Ronald

CARY_GLdiscus
09-01-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey,

What can I say? I know this sounds Crazy but most of My dearest Friends catch Hell from Me. :-[

IMPE it only brings us closer ;D Am just glad that everything worked out! its good to talk with them again! ;D

Alberto were You been Hideing????? :P

TakeCare,
Cary Gld!

bikhu
09-01-2003, 10:05 PM
I don't know what happened but now I feel left out. I haven't caught hell from you Cary. Maybe I am just not a good enough friend yet? Bummer!
peter