PDA

View Full Version : i'm baaaa-aaacckkk!

ReeferKimberly
08-31-2003, 08:00 AM
hi guys! i MISSSSSSED you guys SOOOOO much! i don't really know if you noticed i was gone but oh well ;) ;) ;)
i didn't have the internet for a month (boy did i go crazy!). now i have dsl woo hooo so i will be on my favorite place again (duh, here). anywayz, just wanted to say sorry i was gone, and i love all you guys, and missed you a bunch!... jason can vouch for that .... ;D
kimberly :-*

korbi_doc
08-31-2003, 09:29 AM
:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Welcome back Kimberly!!!!!! Glad you have your problem fixed!!! Isn't it amazing how dependent we become on these inane fixations we humans develop???????

DSL is a great improvement too!! have fun, lol, Dottie ;D ;D

CARY_GLdiscus
08-31-2003, 09:49 AM
WB Kim ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

08-31-2003, 09:54 AM
Good you're back. I need someone to talk about the Lord of the Rings. I've read all 3 books and bought The Two Tower CD too. Great books. Haven't started The Harry Potter's Pheonix book yet. How's the spawning? Any successful hatch yet?
Jimmy.

Jason
08-31-2003, 10:23 AM
wb Kim.

sure everyone noticed, those who did'nt know your computer was broke, thought you were just enjoying your summer that's all :P

OEG
08-31-2003, 10:32 AM
Good to see you back Kim, I hope you have good news and tell us youre raising up some fry now. ;)
Oscar

blackghost
08-31-2003, 10:44 AM
Hey hi kim wecome back, Dsl i am jealous :P
Btw u could have used my apology page for ure post.
Oh and JimmyL Harry potter 6 is a lot better than lord of the ring, must read for every one no age considered.

paulmat
08-31-2003, 12:47 PM
I did wonder where you have been Kim
Glad to see your OK ;D

Paul :guitarist:

Discus_KC
08-31-2003, 12:51 PM
Kim,

It's nice seeing you back !!!!!!!!!

Jack

limige
08-31-2003, 12:59 PM
:wave:HI KIM :wave:

so tell us, hows your discus doin'
any babies yet? did you at least get wrigglers?

how the salt water tank hanging, any new fishies there?

i've got my second batch of turks now 3 weeks old....

welcome back,
ttl
mike

Tad
08-31-2003, 02:09 PM
Welcome Back Kimberly ;D

Regards,
Tad ;)

April
08-31-2003, 02:20 PM
Hi Kim. ok. come on. give us an update.
how are all the fishies.
last i heard you were wanting to streamline. then you vanished. thought maybe you streamlined a few too many.
How was your summer? have you been dragged back to school yet?
What grade will you be in?

ReeferKimberly
08-31-2003, 03:05 PM
awwww i feel loved!!!!

as for the fishies, well i must say, a little neglected ::). they have only been getting water changes every 3-4 days, i know bad me ;). but i did change one thing, i got one more 50 gallon, so now i only have a few fish (2-4) in each 50 gallon, meaning they get dirty a lot slower. it's pretty common to always have at least one of my four non-parenting pairs have eggs. thing is, most don't even eat em for a few ay after they have ALL fungused over. problem is now, no male that seem to want kids. iv'e got 4 ready and willing females, and 4 totally non compliant supposed males (cept for the one proven leopard male).

streamline.....i wish.....maybe after a few more raises and i would also need to wait two years so i can move and and have a room for only the fish.

april, yeah school is back grrr but it's ok i only have two classes left, i'm in at 9:15 and out by 12:30. i'm a senior now till december 19, then i have a month off, then on january 26 i will be in college!!! yay!! i will start my first semester at sierra jc 5 days after i turn seventeen. i can't wait :) :) :)

back to the fish, they have been a little less obsessed over b/c of the love of my life. my boyfriend david just got back from serving in the marines in twnetynine palms (FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY). he was suppost to be back july 5th but they sent his discharge papers to the wrong address (or so they say....so he was delayed 2 months. so i have been a little more attentive to him than the poor discus. but everyone is healthy, havn't lost one in months. no matter how long i go without cleaning or ahem......feeding ::), they will lay eggs NO MATTER WHAT. i had one pair in a 29 gallon that had not been cleaned in almost two weeks, and they spawned the day i was cleaning the whole bunch.
it's getting better tho, i'm pretty much cleaning every 3 days at least. also, i'm giving david a 55 gallon tank and i'm starting him on african cichlids as his first hobby fish...don't worry, i used to keep them too and i can help him with all their needs.

oh wow, i have written a lot, guess i should stop rambling now but their is just so much to catch up on!! hello again, i'm glad to be back, dsl rocks! love you!
kimberly :-*

crazy4discus
08-31-2003, 03:27 PM
wb kim glad your back

Willie
08-31-2003, 03:49 PM
Boyfriends come and go, hamhelper, but a good breeding pair of discus you'll remember forever... ;) :D

Willie

limige
08-31-2003, 06:25 PM
lol wilie,

kim, i got side tracked working on my car for while when my discus finally decided to get things right. gave them some time to mature and going from changing water 2-3 times a week to changing daily really got them going again! just make sure to keep them well feed and happy, sooner or later you'll get those wrigglers and you'll be glued to your tanks again ;D

ttl,
mike