PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!

Edison
09-14-2003, 11:26 PM
hey guys Edison here....

guess what i found out today? the LFS i work at is going to get Jack Wattley discus! as soon as we sell out all our remaining discus for 50% off we are going to order a large batch of Jack Wattley discus! how's that for a LFS?! that sure surprised me. just wanted to share that with you guys :) i guess not all LFS are idiots when it comes to discus!

CARY_GLdiscus
09-15-2003, 12:17 AM
SWEET Edison,
I WOULD BE THERE THE DAY THEY GET IN TO PICK OUT THE ONES YOU LIKE AND MAYBE PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON THEM!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Also I would let the store keep them a week after they tank them before I move them again. unless your there when they on pack them and let you leave at that time. ;)

best wishes!
Cary Gld!

April
09-15-2003, 12:27 AM
I agree with Cary . as ive seen what happens at our lfs.
new batch comes in.they look great. 3 days later.bang all sick. as their tanks are harbouring stuff and the lfs is not careful enough with nets etc and hands .so. each new batch is sick. they medicate..cure most..then fine till they get the new batch in. then that new batch is sick. it goes on and on.
or..best thing to do is say you want them bought out of the bags. then...quarantine them far away from your other fish. another room or another floor.
let us know what you find...and get.