PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Joefish

yippy
10-01-2003, 07:23 PM
Id like to give a HUUUUUGE welcome to the best and most experienced frontosa person in the world. My best buddy from over at simplycichlids has joined us.

WELCOME Joefish

:bounce: :bounce2: :thumbsup: :guitarist:

hey, Joe you should post some pics of your fronts in the pic section, just to make a few more of very envious.

Welcome again, Kerry ;D

10-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Well tyvm yippster....but im far from the most experienced frontosa person in the world ...but ty, i dont think i will truly ever know the truth behind these great fish, maybe i will post some pics for all to see, again ty yippy, best regards Joe

yippy
10-01-2003, 07:45 PM
ooooohhhh come on Joe, pretty please, we need a pic of those gorgeous fish of yours.

Kerry ;)

10-01-2003, 07:53 PM
ooooohhh ok yippy done.............Joe

Rod
10-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Hi Joe, Welcome to the discus part of simply :)

I'm also a fronty lover, had 5 of them for a few years which i grew from babies. Unfortunetly one of my most stupid accidents involved those fronts, one night i left the lid off after feeding and the next morning my only male front was dead on the floor :( this broke my heart so i ended up giving the females to a breeder and he had some luck with them. Oh well, at least now i'm more careful.

Loved that Pinchy episode as well...lol.

Rod

brewmaster15
10-02-2003, 08:51 AM
;D Hi Joe! was wondering when you'd get here. Now does that mean Discus are in your future ?;) ;D ;D

Yippy, I'm going put you to work on these boards yet :)

-al

Ps.. I don't know a better a frontosa guy out there! :)

Smokey
10-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Geeezzz; sounds like someone is in love.

welcome aboard Joe. I am still waiting to use your remote buggys to hunt gophers.

Smokey

henryD
10-02-2003, 03:01 PM
I will have to second that yippy on frontosa. He does has some of the sweetest ones I have seen. Every timg I see his pics I get more and more tempted..

Henry

chinoz
10-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the board JOeFish. ;D

10-02-2003, 05:54 PM
WOW!!!!! I dont know what to say , but i will say this ty vary much for such a warm welcome and for saying such nice things about me hence "***" lol, and for sure giveing me such nice complaments on my fronts, i have worked vary hard for these baby's and i remeber a time way back when , but i dont wana think about how long ago becouse i will start feeling old, but there was a time i couldnt even keep fronts, thay were dying on me left in right, but i would say that was in my vary early stages of cichlids and i did not know the chemistry of them yet, so know here i am with ever tank i own devoted to FRONTOSA'S, and i wouldnt have it any other way, becouse these have to be thee best cichlid in such wounderfull world, i cant stress this enuff but these are the elaphants of the fish kingdom.......thanks again all for everything, and no worries brew simplycichlids still has me..lol, and ohhhh yippster hmm if i was in aussy land look out!!..lol, best regards Joe ;D ;D

Mykiss
10-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Welcome joefish! You'll have a blast here! Lots of laughs! Cheers
PT