PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone!

stevestauberjr
10-02-2003, 07:49 PM
I just want to say thank you so much everyone for answering my questions and teaching me so much in so little time, this board is simply awesome! Everything question I had that I couldn't find by just reading previous posts(Carol's where especially helpful) :D where quickly answered, and extemely helpful. I'm so glad I switched to barebottom I actually have gotten used to it already and like it more and more. Thanks again everyone! :)

10-02-2003, 09:22 PM
I just want to say thank you so much everyone for answering my questions and teaching me so much in so little time, this board is simply awesome! Everything question I had that I couldn't find by just reading previous posts(Carol's where especially helpful) :D where quickly answered, and extemely helpful. I'm so glad I switched to barebottom I actually have gotten used to it already and like it more and more. Thanks again everyone! :)

:sun:Hi, Stevestauberjr:

I've learned a lot too using this forum and especially from Carol! Many of the moderators appears to be intellectual with Discus rearing and other aquarium issues. I'm glad to be a part of this forum and I'm glad I was part of your resolution to keeping a bare-bottom tank.

:D:fish:Happy Discus Night to you.:D:fish:
**Fry Girl Angie**

Abercrombie6202
10-02-2003, 09:37 PM
I've learned so much from EVERYONE on simply, i'd have to thank MENCH the most though of course, he has helped me a lot and gave me a great deal on discus. Everybody has helped me a lot with infomation. i know Carol and Al provide great information, but Mench, Carol, and Al aren't the only 3 ppl who have helped me, everybody on this site who has been responding to my questions have helped me become much more knowledgable than when i first came here.

Carol_Roberts
10-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Hi Steve, Angie and Adam:
Thanks for the compliments. :blushing: I really enjoy helping people get off to the right start with their new discus.