PDA

View Full Version : Breeding cone with coated wire screen.

jun
10-04-2003, 05:01 AM
for those that sent me a message. here are picture of the cone with the coated wire screen. these were imported a while back from malaysia when i was in the hobby. i used to import from shaifullah yeng of nura discus. in fact, at the base of some of the cone. it has nura discus stamp on it (barely see it on the picture). does anyone knows if he's still in the business?

currently these cones are in the storage. so i don't exactly know how many i have. i do know that i have 2 big boxes. i'll find out when i go there tomorrow. i do know that i have extra coated wire screen. so i will be selling extra screen also.

please send me a message or send me an e-mail if your interested in these cone.

the cost for cone and wire is $27. this include shipping(continental usa), shipping material and fee for me using paypal. if your in the bay area and would like to pick it up. it will be $20. extra screen is $2.

by the way, there is no profit here. if you only know the cost of freight from malaysia to san francisco.

i also have nura discus posters and will be posting a picture here if anyone is interested.

boy, i feel old school. ;D

crazy4discus
10-04-2003, 05:10 AM
how much for one?

mench
10-04-2003, 08:05 AM
crazy,I think the 27 is for one...

Mench

Discusgeo
10-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Crazy for Discus you need to read a little slower. Even I didn't miss this one!

Posted by: jun
the cost for cone and wire is $27. this include shipping(continental usa), shipping material and fee for me using paypal. if your in the bay area and would like to pick it up. it will be $20. Extra screen is $2.00

jun
10-04-2003, 12:30 PM
sorry crazy, i posted the price after you post yours. really, i would rather sell it locally in the bay area to save shipping. if you live within 10 miles of san francisco. i'll even deliver it to you.

if i can find free boxes and packaging peanuts i'll drop it down to $20. until then i'm going to have to buy the packaging material.

jun

shamsoo
10-04-2003, 01:58 PM
hi do you have any website address of shaifullah yeng of nura discus? thanks

CliffsDiscus
10-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Jun,

Thanks for the cones. My friends in the Hawaii Discus Society loved it.

Cliff

PS, Nura is looking for Blue Lagoon!

span2904
12-30-2003, 07:30 PM
do you still have the cones for sale ? i would like to buy three for 27.00 ea.
will you ship them i am in michigan. joe spaniolo email spaniolov@yahoo.com

nokoto
01-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Long shot I know but I'm interested if you have any more left

Thanks in advance Wayne

jun
01-22-2004, 01:52 PM
wayne,

i do have some left. but, unless you live in the u.s. it would not be worth shipping.

jun

nokoto
01-22-2004, 07:30 PM
have you got a Paypal account

They really heavy then?

Still interested

Wayne

;D