PDA

View Full Version : eureka!! I trained them to eat ocean nutrition pellets!

brewmaster15
10-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi all, Well I had tried ocean nutrition formula one marine pellets in the past and had no real luck with the fish eating them. Then my friend HenryD gave me some of his pellets and I gave it another try.... well believe it or not... I have about half my adults eating it. I would not say they love it like tetra bits, but its enough to add it to the diet list...

So all you Ocean Nutrition pellet dissappointees.... send me you pellets.. I'll pay you shipping and you'll have the benefit of knowing your hard earned money is feeding my fish!!! :)

thanks,
al

Jeff
10-10-2003, 12:05 AM
LOL Brew. I'm not trying them again. >:(

Nightowl
10-10-2003, 02:24 AM
My discus love them, and they don't contain Red 3. J.T.

henryD
10-10-2003, 09:43 AM
Lol....

Great news brew. It is very weird. Some of my fish will eat them and some will not even go near the stuff. The adults seem to take a liking to them. Not sure I will buy again when I run out.

Tetra bits and better sinking pellets. Now there is something they can't get enough of.

Jason
11-16-2003, 12:20 PM
I put mine in my frozen mix.

April
11-16-2003, 06:00 PM
heh brew. thats cool now try the flake!! its great. and those alencers i posted in photo gallery were growm almost exclusively on them. think it grows fish not bad. well some bloodworms also and a tiny bit of heart.