PDA

View Full Version : Stick a fork in me I am done...

henryD
10-17-2003, 01:51 PM
I have decided to call quits. I can't take the heartache any more..

I have spent countless late nights watching them, hoping that they will become what I have imagined they would be. Putting all of my hopes and dreams on them.

They sure have taken me for a ride. One minute they are doing well but when I turn my back they take a turn for the worse.

Last night I caught myself walking around the house aimlessly. Not knowing where I was or what I was doing. I was pacing back and forth.

This morning when I got up after only sleeping 2 hours, I made the decision to call it quits. It could be the emotions of the moment and I could change my mind but one thing is for sure....I can't live the rest of my life like this...

STUPID RED SOX YOU HAVE SUCK THE SOUL OUT OF MY BEING!!!!!!

fcdiscus
10-17-2003, 02:00 PM
;D GO YANKEES! Frank ;D ;D ;D

Larry Grenier
10-17-2003, 02:01 PM
LOL ;D I thought you were getting out of Discus which I suppose you meant for us to think ;)

henryD
10-17-2003, 02:02 PM
ARGH........Frank that was cruel. That them there are fightin words..... :argue: :flame: :furious: :smash: :whip: :spank:

Good to see you around though...

Haven't seen you on the boards lately....I hope everything is ok.

GO Marlins.

Jeff
10-17-2003, 02:03 PM
;D

Mr. Limpet
10-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Henry,
If Eric Byrnes had just touched the stinkin plate, he would have saved you the misery!

All in all, a very entertaining ALCS and NLCS. The World Series is going to have a tough time beating the last 2 weeks.
Paul.

allan_mark76
10-17-2003, 02:13 PM
and the curse lives on......................

henryD
10-17-2003, 02:50 PM
taken this morning.

korbi_doc
10-17-2003, 03:38 PM
:coffee: Henry, have a cup of java, & :angel: sprout your wings before you jump & are totally :fried: fried!!

When you are on the way down, I'll tell you "how much that discus in the window is costing" & you can change your mind, hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

GO ANDY RODDICK!! Forget that team, GO TENNIS

Dottie, ::) ::) ::) ::)

Abercrombie6202
10-17-2003, 04:59 PM
DON'T DIE!!!!! who gets your discus when you die? j/k lol
*pushes you off* Oops j/k, don't quit we all like you! if you leave you will break our hearts :P

Jason
10-17-2003, 05:07 PM
just watch hockey and you wont have this problem :P

April
10-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Henry......you had me freaking for a sec. lol.
i oughta throttle you. go buy a nice pair of blue socks and get it over with. or better yet.....get some red and white striped ones. they are just too cool!! then sit down and watch the canucks or a game of ping pong.
great pic. lol.

Debbie
10-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I keep telling my husband he should give up and be a Yankees fan but he doesn't listen! I worked a double shift yesterday to avoid the sulking. Of course I was sweating and broke out in hives because if the Red Sox won I couldn't go home with my head high.

Go Yankees!

Paulio
10-17-2003, 11:02 PM
Henry,

My man, I feel your pain. I am a home town boy of that *other* cursed team. We used to at least have the Bulls but now........... Move over man Im gettin on that ledge too!

Paul <---Commiserating from afar

Discus_KC
10-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Henry,

Got a spare tank or two for me ??? I'm running low !!!!!

We watched that game and what a finish !!! The fans got their moneys worth !!!

Jack

NY native but not one of them city folk !!!!! Frank is Okay though !!!!! But

"GO YANKEES"

Steve_Warner
10-18-2003, 01:52 AM
We used to at least have the Bulls but now........... Move over man Im gettin on that ledge too!

Paul <---Commiserating from afar

Hi all,
Hey Paul, don't be surprised if the ol' bulls do very well this season. They have a young, growing nucleus of good players, a good coach and finally a good GM........Then you throw in a seasoned vet for leadership to teach them tricks of the trade and ya just never know. I'm actually gonna slap down some money in the 'book on them to make the playoffs!
Steve

Paulio
10-18-2003, 01:59 AM
Steve,

We can hope. It does look like it will be a fun season to see. The Jackson/Jordan era was something truly special. To relive it with fresh new palyers would be incredible!

Paul

Paulio
10-18-2003, 02:01 AM
Oh yeah, and...................

DAAAAAAA Bulls! DA Bulls! Da Bulls! Da Bulls!!!

Paul <---One Big Chitown Polack, and proud ;D

Nightowl
10-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Don't despair...there's always next year...its just history repeating itself, as it is prone to do.
BTW, there's a new counseling program starting...its called "cowboy down" :cowboy:

chinoz
10-18-2003, 12:43 PM
Henry,

LOL i thought you want to call it quit on Dicus :o LOL sillly me.

-Thanh

TheDiscusKid
10-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Looks like FOX Sports is going to make their rating go down lol. Boring series you can imagine Yankees Vs. Florida whoop dee doo. Everyone wanted the classic match of the Cubs VS. Boston. I feel for ya Henry :)

Mak
10-19-2003, 06:30 AM
Set them free Henry, Set them free.----

mak