PDA

View Full Version : Just some gratitude....

bikhu
10-20-2003, 07:08 PM
I was just sitting here looking at my fish and realized just how very much I enjoy them. I have been keeping fish for about 10 years now but never did I find so much enjoyment, serenity, and amazemwnt as I do with Discus. When I first became interested I bought some fish form a LFS and met with dreadful results. I di dmore research and came across Brewmaster15's website. I called Al and he led me here to Simply. Since then I have had the pleasure of meeting some great and knowledgable people who have helped me turn disaster into a tremendous addiction er.. I mean hobby! Al. Carol. April, Beth, Oscar, Francisco to name a few and perhaps most of all Cary. Between Cary and Al, I have spent more hours than I can imagine on the phone picking their brains and have acquired some fish that IMO are absolutely beautiful. Guests come to my house and stare with amazement of these gorgeous creatures. Thanks to all of you here at simply and especially my friends AL and Cary. You have no idea how much you mean to me.
Peace,
peter

brewmaster15
10-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Thanks Peter! :)

I appreciate that Post, and am glad that we met and got to be friends thru this great hobby. :) Its what makes the adventure worth the challenges.
Take care,
-al

Jeff
10-20-2003, 07:49 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CARY_GLdiscus
10-21-2003, 08:29 AM
TANKS BRO ;D

10-21-2003, 09:30 AM
Peter.... :-*