PDA

View Full Version : Mike Reed's No BS Fry Food.

EthanCote.com
10-23-2003, 05:57 PM
I'm curious to know if anyone has tried this as a substitute to live baby brine shrimps (bbs).

1. Did they notice a difference in growth rate using this over bbs?
2. Does this cloud the water?
3. Any pros vs cons of using this products?

Thanks for any feedbacks.

Here is the link to Mr. Reed's site: http://www.mreed.com

Cheerio,

Chi.

Discusgeo
10-23-2003, 08:00 PM
I tried both sizes and saw no difference or gains by using it. It's also pretty expensive and I have found other fry feed that I got from Brine Shrimp Direct that work out just fine and was cheaper and in larger quanty

EthanCote.com
10-24-2003, 05:07 PM
Hi Discusgeo,

Can you post the information for the new fry food and the site to where I can obtain some.

Thanks.

Cheerio,

Chi.

Discusgeo
10-24-2003, 09:44 PM
I just got done checking for a link you you and BSD no longer has any fry food. If you need some let me know as I bought it in bulk and can sell you a 1 pound bag. Here is what is available. PM me for cost if interested. I also have Nutrarose for sale in 2 oz for $7.00, 1/4lb $11.00, 1/2 lb $25.00
George

Nursery Gold is a specially formulated larval fish diet that contains essential protein and fats needed for rapid growth and high survivability

Pamper Gold is highly digestible Spriulina Algae grown in Hawaii. It contains the highest levels of beta-carotene to give your fish excellent coloration.

Small Fry Gold is a nutritious combination of all natural ingredients. Special attractants stimulate the young fish appetite. the more the young fish eat, the faster they grow and larger they grow.