PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Discus for sale near Eau Claire, WI

cmhermann
10-28-2003, 09:31 PM
Looking for Discus or any other freshwater fish for sale near Eau Claire, WI. LFS only have a few fish and want my first born and my left arm. Just moved here and had to sell all my Discus before the move.

RandalB
10-28-2003, 10:15 PM
You can try Matt Parsons in Green Bay, He's not real close but he had some nice babies the last time I was there... I don't know if he's selling or not though...

I think he goes by Mparsons on simply.

RandalB

cmhermann
10-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Thanks Randal, I have family not to far from Green Bay so that might work out.

Charlie

fcdiscus
10-29-2003, 10:23 PM
Hang on. I should be in Eagle River by April! Frank ;D

RandalB
10-30-2003, 11:54 PM
Eagle River? I spent most of my summers there growing up. Nice area. I caught my 1st Muskie on Fawn lake near St. Germain (not far away). I also have a buddy with the Vilas County Sherriff's office, Maybe I'll have him keep an eye out for you Frank... ;)

RandalB

Willie
10-31-2003, 09:17 PM
The Minnesota Aquarium Society meets next Thursday and Gene Lucas of betta genetics fame is speaking. You'll meet several discus hobbyists there. In fact, Lucas will be talking about discus genetics. Check out their website at www.mn-aquarium.org (http://www.mn-aquarium.org). It'll be a 2-hour drive.

The Midwest Discus Club, based in Minneapolis, is an informal group that meets 2 - 3 times a year. Send me an e-mail if you want to get included in the circulation list for announcements.

Willie